Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Diksha GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods, I want to know if it may cause any difficulties to conceive a baby? and my age is 29 yrs.
Please advise how to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Suggest some natural methods. Have hears of dried figs and neem oil. Can they actually prevent unwanted pregnancy. If yes, please tell the uses for both.
After the periods we intercourse daily last month but my wife not get pregnant why? We are try for baby.
Hello doctor I want to ask I'm feeling burning sensation in my stomach and I feel like something is moving and stomach heaviness after eating little and I'm not pregnant.
After how many days of taking unwanted 72 periods takes place. As taken for first time. For safety. Had protected sex.
I am 22 years old and want to know a medicine, safe and easily available over the counter, to post-pone my monthly menstrual flow. Need to attend a religious ceremony and it is considered bad luck. Also, can I know the dosage of the medicine. Want to post pone it by 2 weeks. Is there a medicine to pre pone it?
My wife and we both are planning for pregnancy but how should I do pls tell me what is the sex cycle.
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe
My wife has a dry vagina. And it is difficult to penetrate so I use different lubricants. Also we are planning for a baby. I dont know if I should use it. Please guide me what to do?
Hey, I'm a 18 year old boy and my girlfriend and I are about to have sex in a few days. I'm feeling awkward to go to the medical shop near my home to ask for a condom and I cannot order it online cuz or else my family members will see it and they'll kill me lol. Can you suggest me a way out of this? Also, we have never had sex with anyone hence we both are virgins so can we have sex without a condom? She wants to have sex without a condom and then she'll take birth control pills. Any suggestion?
My reports have arrived where it has shown child is in unstable lie. And NT reports is 0.6. Is a good news or bad ones?
My wife vagina is itching from few days and when she is pissing. Somethng want to come out from follis. Get me some solution.
I am a female of age 24, height 5'5' and weight 44 kgs which is constant for almost past 3-4 years. I had tried many things to overcome this underweight condition but nothing helped. I never did a thyroid test. Should I be doing this test or otherwise whom should I consult?
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My friend has a medical problem called pcod which affects her hormones and causes overweight and skin problems so she takes medicine and I have sugar problem since last one year but I have controlled it without medication please guide me if there will be any child producing issues in our future life will we be able to lead a healthy life ahead together.
I was getting intimate with my boyfriend we were highly wet. His penis rubbed my clit for about a minute but then removed it. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? If yes then please suggest a contraceptive pill or another safety measure to prevent pregnancy and also suggest how to take it.
Hi sir/madam, I'm have got married before 6 months on 29 may. But still I did not get pregnant. I do not know why. Im trying for pregnant but still I did not get pregnant. Im getting vex. Please tell me any advice for my pregnant my husband is a army man now I'm with him. Please help me sir/madam.
I'm a 23 female that had sterilization surgery yesterday but my surgeon didn't follow through with the plans we had in mind so the surgeon told me that he was going to just make a quick incision on my bellybutton and was going to use co2 no other scars involved so I ask for local anesthesia and the surgeon and anesthesiologist agree on local anesthesia and sedation however in the day of the surgery the nurse layer me down in high lithomy position with my legs open as wide as they can be and I asked the nurse and she said it better for surgery so when the anesthesiologist can he didn't use local nor sedation I saw he was putting a mask and I was moving and the anesthesiologist asked the nurse to hold me down and He intubalated me and I was unconscious when I woke up in the night not only did I have a big scar on my bellybutton that the surgeon had to stitch it up instead of using the glue I had three more scars on my bikini line one in left, center and right and feel really uncomfortable because I have stitches on my vaginal on the inside and the gland of the vaginal is stitched up and to top it of my belly is swollen and I have bruises and my throat hurts from the intubalation and my thighs from the position of the surgery.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.