Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Archana SinghalYour feedback matters!
I saw my urine kind of red in color only once. Not sure if that was blood. After drinking water it was normal. I have fatigue specially in lower part of my lags arms and on my forehead. sometimes pain in back. Good appetite and digestion. Abnormal stool Got full body check up and it shows bilirubin total 2.10 high and unsaturated iron lower 98. Lost weight around 2.5 kg in last 6 months. Please guide me what to do. M worried.
A year back I fell down from steps that time my feet become swollen I did not walk a step at that time. When I go to hospital they told me there was some fractured at feet. But when I consulted to other doctors it is not fractured. They said me their are 3 ligaments at joint of feet in those one did not recovered well so one ligament at the feet joint was not properly recovers they told me that you want to manage the life with that 2 ligaments only. I want to know is there any cure for this without any surgery my height is 5.5 and weight is 74 age is 23.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.
I am having erection but hardness is one issue that sometimes happen. I am asking for a solution for the harder erection.
Moreover, both Ayurveda (the most ancient oriental medicine) and the Indian alternative medicine advice their followers to sleep on the left side. Wondering why?
The left side of the human body is considered to be the dominant lymphatic side. Most of your body’s lymph flows into the thoracic duct, which is located on the left side. In its way, the lymph carries proteins, glucose, other metabolites and waste material.
It is purified in the lymph nodes and later drained into the left part of the human heart