Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling like I can notvexhale properly. Done lungs xray everything is fine there. Always stomach is heavy. Acidity. Whats the cause help me.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 25 years old. I am suffering from asthma, it starts during my pregnancy and lose my unborn baby of 3 month so I abort it, but now my asthma problem not stopped. When I take medicine I feel well but when stop medicine my breathe increase suddenly. So help me what should I do?
Sir, mera waight pichle 30 days me 7-8 kg km ho gaya hai, Lft karaya to seerum SGOT -55, SGPT-45 level jyada hai MerE pet me khana digest nahi ho raha hai. Khana khane ke 3-4 ghante baad washroom jana pad raha hai Kabhi kabhi liver ki side halka sa pain hota hai .BHOOKH KM LAG RAHI HAI please SUJJEST ME AND Medicine.
My question is about chickenpox . How can I treat him at home . Is their any kind of medicine required or not . And how much time will it take to improve .
She is 4 years old, she is frequently affecting with fever, we had done all tests but nothing is positive, Doctor said that her immunity power decreased, so please suggest me the reason and advice me how to increase the resistance by fruits and etc.
I am suffering for gas till 2 years. I gone for many doctors till no improvement. Is there anything to do?
Sir I get headache after sex and my sex time is also of only 1 minute and I have only one testis so how can I overcome to this problems or what precautions should I take for it ?
I have pain in my ears from the last night after I listened loud music from my headphones. so, please tell what to do.?
Sir/Mam, I have allergy of dust and pollution of vehicles it takes me to long cough, and this allergy also hurts my eyes my eyes has been colored red whenever I goes into dusty place. So please suggest me some permanent treatment for this allergy.
I am suffering from cough from last two years. In my blood report always show nemophil high as average. Kindly suggest me.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.
Dr. When my penis get erected it is about 4 inches. Isn't it short than required? And sperm also comes out in short time it is about 1 min when I masturbate and 3-4 min during sex. And the sperm erection is also little bit slow. Isn'n it ok? I want to enlarge my penis. How can I enlarge my penis and get better sperm erection? I want to increase my sex time. Any medicine or treatment? Please help me.
I am 40 year old both veg and non vegetarian, suffering from gout having uric acid range upto 7.4.I am feeling pain in both legs & hands toes fingers and also having stones in kidney, I am also having gastritis problem always feeling flatulence upward pressure in stomach. No sugar and no bp but weight is 96 kgs. I wants reduce weight also. Please suggest best medicine. With regards
Sir, Me and my wife love to do anal sex and it she feels lot of pain as she is shouting more also ask me not to stop or do more is it dangerous for her and me.
I am 27 yrs old. I suffering from scratching & then all rashes are coming. That time I m feeling uneasy as rashes places are too hot. My family doctor suggest for so many possible blood test I did so but report was normal. Then he advise me some ayurvedic medicine. In starting it works but now again it started badly I continued with medicine namely- Levocet D+, Atarax 25mg, Zempred 4. Whenever I trying to stop consuming medicine it rashes is coming back with itching. But my chemist is always telling me to stop or must consult to other doctor as these r very not good for health. Please suggest what to do to get reed from this.
When I am masturbating my penis gets erect properly but when I am performing sex it does not. Can you please help me with reason and treatment.
Good afternoon, I am Dr Lata Bhat, a developmental Pediatrician in Delhi. We take care of developmental disorders in children like Autism, Hyperactivity, ADHD, learning and physical disability. Today I will talk about Autism.
Autism is a spectrum disorder that means there is a wide range of presentations.
Why did I choose to speak on this topic? The incidents are alarmingly high. It is a sort of epidemic and if not addressed, it can lead to a disaster.
The cause is Genetic. If one child has got Autism then the siblings also have the maximum chance to suffer from the same disease.
How does it affect the children?
Autism affects the communication of the child. It affects the speech, language as well as the non- verbal communications. Communication is the exchange of thoughts, ideas between the two or more people. Speech is delayed.
How do the parents or a care taker suspect the child?
Initially, the norms of the communication come first and then the speech.