Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Anita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir I do not get erection when I want. But get erection few time when I do not want. What is the solution.
Sir my name is raghu. My problem is I can not spend time with my wife.in sex .early my penis will get out sperm .any suggestion.
I always have itching in groin area as I run 5kms daily and lots of sweating happens. Can you Pl suggest some lotion or remedy regarding the same. Thanks.
The lungs are highly prone to chronic problems. Be it asthma, bronchitis or COPD, these problems require chronic treatment and the patient is always on alert. Homeopathy believes that these are just symptoms of an underlying, deep-rooted cause and addressing the root cause can help in complete cure of symptoms. By working on the underlying problem, homeopathy attempts to:
- Prevent further damage to the organs; so disease progression is arrested
- Reduce dependency on steroids and bronchodilators, which is very common among most people with chronic respiratory disorders
- Natural and holistic treatment with minimal side effects
It is to be noted that different clinical presentations are treated with different compounds, and there are more than 25 compounds that can be used in people with chronic respiratory disorders. The doctor would choose the right compound depending on the presenting symptoms. Some of the commonly used compounds are listed below:
- Bryonia: In people with dry hacking cough and rusty sputum, this is useful. The symptoms are aggravated by any sort of motion and warm temperatures.
- Rumex: In people with dry/stringy cough, which is increased in cold temperatures and by talking, this medicine proves useful.
- Kali Bichromicum: Where the patient has yellow, sticky mucous which is worse in the morning, this compound is effective.
- Aconite: It is very useful in treating bronchitis, where there is frequent sneezing, restlessness, coryza-like symptoms or excessive perspiration. Its uniqueness is that it prevents development of a full-fledged bronchitis.
- Belladonna: This is useful in patients with bronchitis who have violent fever and distressing cough that is worse with lying down and at night. The coughing spells are dry and short with irregular breathing. There is also fullness in the chest with no pain, though children might cry with this fullness. There is increased drowsiness where patients sometimes doze off into a semiconscious state.
- Sulphur: It is very useful in people with chronic bronchitis, where the patient has significant rales (sounds due to air movement within the bronchi). This is accompanied by mucous that is thick and can contain pus. The patient could also suffer from bouts of suffocation.
- Bacillinum: It is widely used in people who tend to catch cold easily. The mucous membranes are highly irritated and the patient feels very congested.
Other useful compounds include Phosphorus, Mercurius, Antimonium tartaricum, Rumex, Puslatilla, Ipea, Chelidonium and Sulphur. As noted, with homeopathic compounds, the right compound is determined by multiple factors including the stage at which the infection is at the time of presentation, nature of the cough, type of mucus, aggravating or relieving factors, presence of a cold, overall health status, habits, etc. The doctor will identify the right compound for you after checking these, so you are advised not to self medicate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.