Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MittalYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 years old. After my delivery I reduce maximum of my whole body weight except abdomen. My tummy seems quit big after 3 years of delivery. How should I reduce fat from here. Is this indication of any disease.
My Daughter is 10 months old on doctors advice had done CRP test which result is 7.64 higher than normal range and started antibiotic from 25 evening Monocef D twice and she is having fever of 101 degree for this giving medicine MEFTAL-P every six hours but after six hours she is having again fever. Is this treatment ok or need to consult other doctor?
My son is 3 years & 11 months old he always repeat what ever we say same thing repeat he always like to watch rhymes he always sings rhymes in home we generally speak Telugu and English but if we say something will not focus at all and is there any problem and required speech therapy and we feel that he is not able to understand how to answer. Please suggest anything wrong in my baby.
Hello doctor .normal range of body temperature in 6 months old baby. If fever what is temperature to give medication. How many times can fever medicine can be given in a day.
I have one son had typhoid but after taking medicine, it got cured. As per course we stopped medicine on 22nd mar 2015. But still he has mild fever occasionally like max 99. 5 degree under arm with adding 1 degree. And when he got temperature after 5 mins, he used to get sweat and immediately temperature reduced. So daily he got this kind of fever 3 or 4 times. We shown to some pediatrician, doctor told its normal. Can you please tell me, is it really normal, because we are more worried about it. My son age 2. 10 years weight 11. 7kg.
What is the proper treatment for sweets syndrome for the 3 years baby suffering from 3 months. Is it curable permanently. How much time it can take.
We are Blessed with Baby Boy last week, he is healthier, and seems he is struggling and crying while going pee and motion, I am afraid of would it be like constipation issue, else what could it be. And how to identify the problem to resolve. We give Luke warm water and mother feeding only.
6 days ago
Best way to keep small babies warm is to keep them curduled with mother.Small babies do not produce heat to keep warm,they get heat from outside.By keeping them with mother,they get heat from her.
A 11 month baby have a problem on porty it was too tight and the other problem is he have a problem in eating daal chapatti what is the way that we have solve the problem.
My daughter is 1 month 17 days old. She always put her tongue out as if she feels retch or vomiting tendency. She do this always from birth. It increases after she is being feed. I also observed spit bubbles in her mouth.
Sir, my daughter date of birth is 28/09/2003. I missed vaccination of her on 10 years perhaps tetanus vaccine. Sir I want to know may I let her vaccination of 10 years.
1) My 2 year 5 months Son is having deficiency of vitamin D according to blood report, Our Child Doctors advised to Keep Him in morning sunlight ; He often feel pain in both the legs during night time, Please Advise. 2) From Last few week he is having dandruff in hair, Initially We r using Dove shampoo, Later we applied himalyan Baby soup on his hair but no use Please suggest for both the problem.
My son present age is 1 year 4 month suffering from acute loosing motion 40 times in a day and day by day he looses his weight I have given all the medicine which was recomandate by doctor but nothing happend please provide resolution
Hi my baby girl is 10 months old she is suffering from urinary infection for last 3 weeks, she had fever too, but now she is not have fever but urine report and culture report shows she have infection, we give current tablet and heflaxin syrup to her but still she have infection please recommend some good medicines to cure urine infection fastly because after infection she is always crying and dull pls suggest me.
I have pain in all over my body especially in hands legs n back bone. I feel also weak after delivery. My baby is now one year old and the important thing I feed her. So please tell me what will be better to improve my health and reduce pain?
Few things in life take longer than habits to be inculcated and eventually to die out. Every parent tries in his or her way to teach the child certain healthy habits, those that they wish would be followed long enough to be internalized by them. Certain healthy habits that every child should follow are:
- Include a lot of vegetables in the diet: There is an array of vegetables available in the market, which is replete with rich nutritional values. Though children are generally averse to the idea of eating vegetables, it is your duty to inculcate in them the habit of eating vegetables and constantly remind them of their rich nutritional benefits.
- Never skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is often the most ignored. Most children have the propensity to skip breakfast if they are late and generally they are seldom reprimanded by their parents. As a parent, you must make it a point not to take this lightly and severely insist on a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Indulge in physical activities: With the advent and easy access of technology, going out to play in has become a distant reality, one that is never explored. However, it goes without saying that nothing can substitute the physical and mental benefits that a physical activity entails. It not only keeps the body of your child fit but also helps in keeping the mind fresh.
- Read daily: Few things in life can be as rewarding and fulfilling as reading a book. However the habit does not come easy and as a parent it is your responsibility to induce in them this. Try to make your child read a few pages everyday till they take it up themselves out of their volition.
- Drink water and skip the soda: The many flavored sodas, which are available serve as a more palatable alternative to the drab water for the children. Though the choice may seem convenient, it must be snipped off right from the beginning. Sodas are packed with harmful preservatives and should be duly avoided by children. Instead, they must choose the bottle of water to quench the thirst.