Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit TandonYour feedback matters!
ये रोमांचक और ख़ास भी हो सकता है। तो ज़रूरी है की ये खुशनुमा याद की तरह आपके दिमाग में रहे। इसके लिए आपको क्या करना है?
और ये कैसे सुनिश्चित करें की आपके साथी के लिए भी ये आनंद दायक अनुभव हो? पांच बडे तथ्य के इस लेख में जानिए।
अपने साथी की तरफ भी ध्यान दें!
क्या आपके साथी को भी आपके इस मिलन का मज़ा आ रहा है? उनसे पूछिए की क्या वो आराम से हैं? उनसे प्यार के कुछ शब्द कहिये। कहीं वो आपके सामने बिना कपड़ों के झिझक तो महसूस नहीं कर रहे? तारीफ करिए। क्या आप अपने साथी के मन की बात समझ सकते हैं? कहीं ऐसा तो नहीं की वो इस अगले कदम के लिए अभी तैयार नहीं है?
अपनी और उनकी इच्छाओं को समझें। कहीं ऐसा तो नहीं की अभी आप सेक्स के लिए तैयार नहीं हैं? इस बात का फैसला सिर्फ आप कर सकते हैं। किसी के बहकावे में आकर कोई फैसला ना करें और ये कदम उस व्यक्ति के साथ उठाएं जिस पर आपको भरोसा हो। सुखद पहले सेक्स अनुभव की कुंजी यही है!
पहले सेक्स से जुडी दस टिप्स
जल्दबाजी न करें
जल्दबाजी न करें और प्यार के इस रूप के पहले एहसास का लुत्फ़ उठाएं। एक दूसरे को स्पर्श और चुम्बन से उत्तेजित करें। महिला के कामोत्तेजित होने पर उनकी योनि के भीतर गीलापन आता है। ये गीलापन बहुत ज़रूरी है। ये चिकनाई बढ़ता है और सेक्स के दौरान होने वाली पीड़ा को कम करता है।
लगभग तीन चौथाई युवाओं के पहले सेक्स का क्रम सामान ही होता है: चुम्बन, कपड़ों के भीतर हाथ डालकर स्पर्श। परस्पर हस्तमैथुन और आखिर में सेक्स।
पहले सेक्स के बारे में और जानकारी
पहली बार के सेक्स में क्या करना है। शायद आपको इस बात की जानकारी ना हों। अपने साथी की प्रतिक्रिया को परखें। क्या वो कामोत्तेजित होकर आहें भर रहे हैं? क्या वो आपके हाथ को किसी ख़ास जगह निर्देशित कर रहे हैं? ये संकेत हैं की आप सही दिशा में अग्रसर हैं। लेकिन अक्सर ये संकेत स्पष्ट नहीं होते। इसलिए एक दूसरे से बात करना बहुत ज़रूरी है। काफी लोगों को ये बातें भी उत्तेजित कर देती हैं। और याद रखें की सेक्स और मजाक अच्छा मिश्रण है!
वास्तविकता सिनेमा से अलग है
सेक्स शुरुवात से आनंद दायक अनुभव हो ऐसा बिलकुल ज़रूरी नहीं। लिंग के पहली बार प्रवेश करते समय लड़कियां अक्सर पीड़ा महसूस करती हैं। लड़के पहली बार कंडोम पहनने में कठिनाई का सामना करते हैं। इसके बारे में पहले से जानकारी ले लेना बेहतर है। संभव है की लिंग के प्रवेश करते ही या करने से पहले ही वीर्यपतन हो जाये। या फिर इसका विपरीत- हो सकता है की झिझक और घबराहट के कारण लिंग के सख्त होने में कठिनाई हो। और योनि में प्रवेश करने के लिए लिंग का सख्त होना आवश्यक है।
लेकिन पहली बार सेक्स करते समय ये सब होना बिलकुल सामान्य है। इस बारे में बात करें और फिर से प्रयास करें। अगर सब कुछ सही नहीं हो पा रहा तो निराश न हों और फिर से कोशिश करें।
महिलाओं के लिए पहली बार का सम्भोग कष्टदायक हो सकता है। इसका कारण है योनि के भीतर की त्वचा में खिंचाव आना। घबराहट के कारण योनि की त्वचा का संकुचित होना भी सामान्य है। अक्सर दर्द का डर लड़कियों को सम्भोग करने से झिझकने का कारण बन जाता है। अगर वो सहेज हों, उत्तेजित हों और योनि के भीतर पर्याप्त गीलापन हो, तो संभव है की बिलकुल भी दर्द न हो। गहरी सांस लीजिये और आराम करिए। जल्दी या ज़बरदस्ती करने की बिकुल ज़रूरत नहीं है।
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.
Me and my wife had relation immediately after her period ends and now worried that we don't want baby sor early, my wife took contraceptive pills also but after 2 days and m worried now can you please help me regarding.
My sis is pregnant. 6-7 months. She is having swollen legs during evening n night time. And also having cough from long time. please help us n tell us d reasons for this?
Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
Anxiety and depression affects countless people around the world, some in more serious ways than others. Using essential oils for anxiety and depression has been a part of human culture for thousands of years, and remains a popular treatment to this day.
While stress is a natural part of life, and can often help our bodies prepare for different situations, anxiety can often become pervasive, changing your outlook on life. Stress and anxiety can increase inflammation, put strain on the immune system, and lead to oxidative stress and chronic disease. It can also negatively impact the stability of your personal, emotional, professional and social lives. And depression can cause you to lose interest in beloved activities, have poor sleeping habits, lose weight, and disengage from the outside world.
While many people think of anxiety as being a result of worry in our lives, it can also be caused by environmental factors, genetics, chemical changes in the brain and medical side effects. Similarly, depression is characterized by major changes in hormone and chemical levels in the brain and body, in conjunction with life events, grief, medical conditions and genetics. Using essential oils for anxiety and depression can help to alter that brain chemistry, promote the balance of hormones, and improve overall mood and attitude, thanks to their sedative, soothing, stimulating, energizing and detoxifying properties.
Best essential oils for anxiety and depression
Some of the most popular essential oils for anxiety and depression include rose, vetiver, ylang ylang, lavender, bergamot, basil, lemon, frankincense, chamomile, patchouli, clary sage, jasmine, peppermint, valerian root and geranium oils, among others.
This powerful essential oil is often used in aromatherapy practices for improving meditation and clearing the mind of anxiety and worry. It also helps to lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate, which can provide a feeling of calm during an anxiety attack.
How to use - Topically apply a few drops of this oil to the back of your neck, or mix this oil into a room diffuser or aromatherapy machine.
Valerian root oil
One of the common side effects of anxiety is tension in the stomach, cramping and indigestion. Valerian root oil can not only improve your mental state, but also soothe the stomach and stop the cycle of anxiety in its tracks. It is also a sedative, which can help with any symptoms of insomnia you may be experiencing as a result of anxiety.
How to use – external use of this oil is quite popular, particularly for sprinkling on the pillow before you go to sleep, allowing you to inhale the aromatic compounds all night.
To instill a sense of calmness in the body and mind, many people turn to chamomile oil, as it can settle feelings of restlessness that often accompany depression. This oil can elevate your mood, simply by inhaling it, and will also reduce sleeplessness, another common side effect of depression.
How to use – you can inhale chamomile oil straight from the bottle to soothe your nervous system, or you can add a few drops to a room diffuser.
The active components of lemon oil have been directly connected to a boost to cognitive energy. When you are in the throes of an anxiety or depressive episode, this oil can clear away the mental fog, giving your purpose and clarity, and boosting mood by increasing energy levels in the body through elevated circulation.
How to use – you can mix a few drops of lemon oil in a glass of warm water to induce a sense of focused calm, or you can add the lemon oil to your bathwater and re-set your mood.
This is one of the most versatile essential oils for anxiety and depression, as it can reduce inflammation in the body, stimulate the immune system, boost energy, lower blood pressure and reduce feelings of fatigue or despondency. For someone suffering from anxiety-induced depression, basil oil is a comprehensive remedy for all related symptoms.
How to use – adding a few drops of this oil to a pot of steaming water and then breathing in deeply can deliver the powerful aromatic compounds directly to the parts of your brain that need them. Using this oil in a room diffuser is also effective.
This powerful natural oil is not the most common, but it does interact directly with the central nervous system as a tonic, helping to regulate nervous system function, reducing panic and hypersensitivity. This is crucial for people suffering from chronic anxiety.
How to use – this oil is often combined with rose or lavender oil and then applied to the wrists, just a few drops on each. This can let the oil quickly enter your bloodstream and provide a pleasant, uplifting smell all day.
This popular oil has a number of stimulating properties, capable of elevating blood pressure, increasing mood and balancing hormone levels in the body. This can rapidly impact feelings of depression, while also countering anxiety by releasing dopamine and serotonin into the bloodstream.
How to use – this oil is popular in aromatherapy and room diffusers, as a few inhalations can start to boost energy levels. You can also apply a few drops to the back of your neck or wrists.
With its sedative and soothing qualities, lavender oil can help to lower blood pressure and moderate symptoms of anxiety, while also regulating hormones to reduce mood swings and periods of depression. Lavender also has anti-inflammatory properties when inhaled, which can reduce pain and chronic discomfort, which often leads to long-term anxiety.
How to use – putting a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow can induce sound sleep and leave you feeling rested in the morning, with a positive attitude and balanced hormones.
Research has shown that the aromatic compounds in patchouli oil are able to stimulate the release of dopamine and serotonin, which can quickly flood the body and replace feelings of sadness or despondency with hope and happiness. The sedative and analgesic properties can also promote healthy, pain-free sleep, which can further help avoid depressive episodes.
How to use – the pleasant, unmistakeable aroma of patchouli oil makes it a favorite for room diffusers, as it can help to keep your mood elevated and optimistic all day. Applying a few drops to the back of the neck is also a popular remedy.
Ylang ylang oil
Studies have shown that ylang ylang oil can reduce blood pressure and slow the release of adrenaline within the body, helping it counter panic attacks and reduce overall stress hormones in the body. It also has sedative properties that can aid sleep disorders and insomnia, which are common side effects of depression.
How to use – topically applying a combination of ylang ylang oil and a carrier oil (coconut or almond) to your skin as a massage oil or chest rub is an excellent way to deliver the active ingredients and see rapid results.
This oil can stimulate blood flow and circulation, and some of its active ingredients are even used in antidepressant medications. It is commonly praised for being able to clear the mind, invigorate the senses and provide relaxation for an overactive nervous system, in the case of anxiety.
How to use – you can add this oil to a room diffuser or topically apply it to the neck, stomach, hands or feet, where it can be readily absorbed.
This is a highly valued oil for its ability to regulate the central nervous system and balance hormone production. When using this oil, you can quickly calm your emotions and increase levels of happiness through the release of serotonin, helping to fight off depression, regardless of the cause.
How to use – inhalation is the most effective way to use jasmine, so adding it to a room diffuser, or putting a few drops in a steaming pot of water and then breathing in deeply, will provide you with almost immediate effects!
Chronic pain and inflammation are often connected to depressive symptoms, so geranium oil’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties are very important. Furthermore, this oil is a sedative, helping to induce sleep and promote feelings of calmness so you can rest uninterrupted through an entire night.
How to use – people often place a few drops in their hands, rub them together, and then breathe deeply before going to sleep. However, room diffusers and aromatherapy practices also work well with geranium oil.
Using essential oils for anxiety and depression can be extremely beneficial, without the side effects of pharmaceutical solutions. However, each of these potent oils comes with its own unique set of side effects, ranging from skin inflammation and fatigue to severe gastrointestinal reactions, dangerously low levels of blood pressure, cognitive confusion, dizziness, appetite fluctuations, mood swings, and many more. Speak with a doctor before adding any of these concentrated oils to your health regimen. Be particularly careful about which oils can be internally consumed, as some can be quite toxic.
I have heavy pain in period time. Some time I take medicine it gives stomach pain. Regularly. What will I do?
My friend had unwanted 72 and I pill in four days after protected sex now she has a spot bleeding and lower abdominal pain and stomach pain what to do now?
2 years I lost my sister. She has one kit When I was in her home with her kit, my brother in law has seduced me and attempt unprotected sex with me without my consent. After that he gives me tablet for avoid pregnancy. Its continue till my marriage, sometimes he uses condoms, otherwise gives tablet to me. He gives me more happiness to me till now. Now I'm not satisfied with my husband, he takes only 5 -10 mins. Whether can I continues unprotected sex with my brother in law now? Because I need a baby.
Mam. I had an unprotected sex 1st time with my feonce on 13th march and 25th march is my mensuration date. My period is not start yet. I took many times urine test which shows negative and I also test serum beta hcg. It also shows negative. What I do please help my period is not yet starts please what I do. Ultrasound karalu ya ni.
If Any Lady can get pregnant after sex and after that she's period get started? And what is the reason behind period date is delayed ?
My wife is afraid of having inter course, she is not allowing me near for that. Rest every thing is ok. Is there a way to do without her knowledge. Tried convincing for last three years, and took her for doctor consultation, it didn't work.
I am 17 years old. My weight is 80kg. I am not having my periods regularly. And i need to cut down my belly. Which medicine will be effective?
Digestive discomfort is the clear sign that something needs to be done for healing digestion. Here are 12 natural ways that will help in restoring your slowed digestion.
1. Eat glutamine-enriched foods: Glutamine is known to heal the gut lining and reduce its inflammation. Consume glutamine-enriched foods like spinach, fish, eggs, meat, parsley, beans and dairy products.
2. Intake Ample Water: Lack of water intake will dehydrate, consequently leading to serious digestive ailments. Add berries, natural flavors or lemon juice to water to heal digestion and also elevate energy levels.
3. Detoxify liver: A happy liver leads to good digestion. Detoxify liver by eating foods like carrots, dandelion, beetroot and leafy greens. Shun drinking and smoking.
4. Sleep Well: A sound sleep will contribute greatly in healing digestion. Do not stress and get adequate sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
5. Drink Alkaline Fluids: Naturally alkaline beverages like fruit juices, tea, mineral water etc neutralize stomach acidity and tackle digestion problems. Ensure naturally alkaline beverages unlike the artificial ones lest more harm would be done.
6. Consume Cultured or Fermented Foods: Cultured or fermented foods contain ‘good bacteria’ that regenerates gut lining naturally. Consume foods like sauerkraut, fermented vegetables, kefir, Kombucha, kimchi etc and wait for better results.
7. Meditate and Deep Breathing: It may sound strange but meditation and deep breathing has positive effect over digestive system. Reduced stress levels mean better digestion.
8. Detox Regularly: Regular detoxification with natural juices like aloe vera resets digestive system wonderfully.
9. Intake Good Bacteria: Good bacteria in the form of Probiotics improve digestion significantly.
10. Stay Aware of Food Allergies: Food allergies can cause inflammation in gut, playing havoc with the digestion. Know your allergies to eliminate problematic foods.
11. Get Fed with Fiber: Fiber will remove toxins from the body and keep the gut moving. This will protect digestive tract from injury or inflammation.
12. Cinnamon & Mint: Cinnamon & mint balances levels of blood sugar and soothes gastrointestinal tract.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.