Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit TandonYour feedback matters!
Self-Care at Home
Treatment is not needed for all sexual problems. Some problems can be solved by you and your partner alone with a little openness and creativity.
* Some problems go away by themselves over time--patience and understanding are all that is required.
* Sometimes talking the problem out with your partner is enough. Women who learn to tell their partners about their sexual needs have a better chance of having a satisfying sex life.
* Try to make the solution fun -- think up ways to inject a little romance and excitement into your sexual routine.
Some strategies women use to overcome sexual problems:
* Set aside time to be alone or alone with your partner, without children and other distractions.
* Use erotic videos or books to increase arousal.
* Masturbate to learn about what increases your arousal.
* Fantasize about what arouses you sexually; if appropriate, tell your partner about these fantasies. Use sensual massage and other forms of touch.
* Try new sexual positions or scenarios.
* Use relaxation techniques such as a warm bath before having sex.
* Use a vaginal lubricant to relieve arousal problems due to vaginal dryness.
What is the best diet for pregnant woman? What ought to and what not to eat. My wife is 5 months pregnant and she is 51 kg .is her weight ok considering her pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am 22 yrs old female. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
Hello Dr. My last month period should be on 24th February but it was due for 10days and I got my period on 4th march. And this 24th march I saw blood drop in my underwear. Just a drop n little faded. Its on 24th march morning I thought may be something else. And I took bath. And in afternoon same as morning just one drop and faded. And even yesterday and today. But if it is a period then it should be bleeding as before na. But it's not bleeding like menses. Its just one blood drop and circle faded. May I know why it is like That.. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
My wife is healthy but has loose vagina. And she do not take interest in sex. Usually once a week .i want daily . What should be done. Any tablet or medicine.Please tell.
I am 28 years female and undergone vaginal delivery 3 months back. I am still feeding my baby. How can I go back to shape with flat tummy as before.
Sir mera question ye hai ki mera gf date priod date 16 ko tha abhi tak hua nhi bu 10 days late ho gaya, pregancy test kia tha but result negitive nikla mujhe kaise pata chalega wo pagnet hai ya nhi pleasee help me sir.
Hi doctor, I want to know that fallopian tube blockage may be a cause of cancer? And block tube unblock itself. Please help.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.