Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. DubeyYour feedback matters!
My 57 year old best friends is affected by MORBID JEALOUSY or OTHELLO SYNDROME from past 20 years. As he will not realize that there is such type of disease to him therefore he will not go for medication and counselling. Please SUGGEST some NATURAL REMEDIES, HOME REMEDIES or something else for completely curing this disease very soon.
Sometime paining in my heart what is my problem my age 19 years ,weight 62 kg I am daily eating chicken.
I am a 46 years old male detected for diabetes since 2001. Currently I am on a medication of diapride M2 Jalra 50 before breakfast in the morning and Diapride M1 before dinner in the evening. I am concerned about my fasting blood sugar reading which averages around 140. PP readings are below 180. What action / changes I should undertake to get my fasting reading under 120. Please advice.
I had continuous one month fried chicken for lunch. Then now a days I have getting red blood in my stool. I am afraid of that. Is that any problem?
I have diabetes mellitus please say me what diet should I follow also I want to know that what medicines should I take I discovered this on last full body check up.
Sir: I underwent angioplasty in 2011 by getting 2 stents inserted in my heart. I am ok now. But when do i need a full-scale scrutiny or check-up thru angiography or any other invasive or non-invasive surgery to know how are my arteries now? Thank you: .
I study for almost 10-11 hours per day on one chair without moving much and since a few days am experiencing this neck ache each time I move my neck.
I loosed weight about 5 kg since the last two months. But there is no particular change in my diet. I had a medical three months back. At that time I was perfectly alright. Then I don't know the reason why I am loosing weight.
Hi sir I am 18 year old. My hair is going white and losing hair problem. How to solve it please help me sir thank you.
Hello. I'm feeling too sleepy from few days. Like I'm sleeping over 15 hours a day. I'm not able to go to college. I'm feeling very weak to get of the bed. I'm not able to concentrate anywhere. Feel like sleeping always. Having coffee everyday once. But don't find to be helpful. please help.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.