Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. DubeyYour feedback matters!
I have grey hair. And it is increasing day by day. Is there any herbal remedy? I tried mehendi but it is turning my hair brown or rather red. I want natural hair colour without using hair dye available in the market. I want something which can be prepared at home easily. Help me out. Thanks.
He is suffering from back pain since last year. He is patient of B.P and arthritis. Today his B.P is normal and bleeding through ear. Is this any serious symptom or its normal.
My uncle is 50 years old. He is suffering from knee pain often. And he is having diabetes I think so. What to do?
I am suffering from a problem of passing blood with stool from past 1 month. Please help. Is it cancer?
I am a yoga athlete and I am very thin I want to increase my health is nutrilite by Amway is good for me or any other?
Hello Doctor, I want to know the reason behind my mother's sudden death. When I came from college, I saw my mother lying in kitchen, there was no scars, no pain, it seemed like she is normally sleeping in peace. I called ambulance, but they said that my mother is no more. I asked the reason to them, then they requested to do post mortem. I can not see post mortem happening with my mom's death so I refused. I do not know the reason what happened with my mom. I can tell you step by step whatever I know which may help you to find the exact reason behind my mother's sudden death. 1) My mom was a diabetic patient since 10 years and it was normal usually does up and down between 100 to 300. 2) Mom got injury on head due to table corner attack onto her head. It got swallowed so I took her to hospital in May, 2015, there they said that my mom's diabetes has been reached upto 500 and she has to be admitted in the hospital immediately to control diabetes. 3) Dr.from Hospital did treatment for 3 days and than discharged when diabetes got normal with 100. 4) We took mom at home, she was having tablets and seeming like she is recovering. 5) My mom died on 8th Sep, 2015. Prior to this day i.e. 7th Sep-she was all fine but on 8th Sep, 2015 from 1 am till morning she dint sleep. I can say she dint sleep for whole night. She said this to me while waking me up in the morning at 6 am. She also said that she dint sleep whole night DUE TO ACIDITY. 6) I than left college at 7 am by kissing her on her chick and putting her on bed to rest. She slept on bed than I do not know what happened to her as I left for college. 7) I came from college and saw my mom is lying in the kitchen peacefully, no pain on face, no scars, nothing, Seems like she is sleeping peacefully. I also saw a pan of tea, that means she had milk tea though she was having high acidity. I assume that might give her stroke and due to stroke, she might got died. But I am just assuming. Please help me knowing the exact reason behind her death. I have mentioned the whole case study and for medical records to analyse better.
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.