Doctors in Swastik Nursing Home
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Anxiety
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Submit a review for Swastik Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr is very good
Borderline personality disorder is connected with the mental health of the patient and is usually seen in the way the patient perceives himself or herself. This has a deep impact on the brain and overall functioning of the patient. It leads to problems in the personal life and relationships of the patient. These problems are usually triggered by a fear of abandonment.
Let us explore the signs and symptoms of this condition to understand it in a better manner:
- Discouraging Attitude: One of the earliest signs of this disorder includes having an attitude that is very discouraging. This attitude may remain limited to the patient or may extend to the people around him or her.
- Self-Identity: This disorder has a marked impact on the self-identity of the patient. There is usually a rapid decline in the way the patient may view himself or herself. A self-deprecating attitude will usually be seen among patients suffering from this condition, where the self-esteem hits an all-time low along with low self-confidence.
- Relationships: Whether it the patient's personal relationships, family, friends or work based relationships, there will be a sharp decline in the quality of interactions that the patient indulges in, due to this disorder. The interactions and dynamics of all relationships will usually take on an intense turn as the patient will have varied unfounded concerns that come from the fear of abandonment. This usually stems from some form of childhood trauma triggered by parental separation or loss.
- Impulsive Behavior: Patients suffering from this disorder will also display impulsive behavior that may lead to gambling, and other risky behavior. This kind of behavior can usually lead to accidents and losses as well as further lowering of the sense of self-esteem that the patient may experience. Also, abuse and binge eating are some of the symptoms of this kind of behavior.
- Suicidal threats: There may be threats of suicide by patients who are suffering from this disorder. This usually happens because most of these patients end up feeling lost and empty, which makes them think that their life and all its activities are completely futile. If you happen to meet someone who consistently talks about how useless he or she is and how nothing in life seems to have a purpose, then you may want to recommend this person to a psychiatrist as these are the earliest signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
- Mood swings: The patient will also suffer from intense mood swings. These could last up to several days and even weeks. These mood swings could go from happiness to severe anxiety and even shame.
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis.
Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves.
Bipolar disorder usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with change in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucination that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder:
The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, high se drive, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder:
In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
I am arjun singh age 27 years male I am suffering from some my penis enlargement problem and also my penis is small one. When I do sex my penis got energetic power and I loose my sperm quick and last night I take a viagra tablet 25 mg but this is not helped me so what your advice to me with not side effect.
Depression is defined as a mental state which is typified by pessimistic sense of insufficiency and a hopeless lack of activity. This state could be so severe that it may require clinical intervention. 'Relapse' is the term coined for the reappearance of signs of depression within six months after the patient has been cured of depression. The time period of depression relapse may be smaller than depression recurrence, but it is equally frightening in both the cases. It becomes very difficult for the patient to combat all the signs of depression and cope up with gloom, fatigue, bad temper etc. The person starts alienating himself from the rest of the world. So, it becomes necessary for him to follow an apt strategy to survive a depression relapse.
First of all, the patient suffering from depression relapse should immediately consult his or her therapist or psychiatrist and get an adequate treatment for the same. The treatment procedure may include intake of antidepressants and psychotherapy.
While the treatment is carried on, you may require some tips to survive that time interval. Below are some guidelines for the same-
1. Accept the Truth
Though it is never easy to acknowledge the state of mental illness, but it is the key to cope up with depression relapse. Accepting that depression would strike again and again would help you to deal with it.
2. Identify the Symptoms of Depression Relapse
Instead of neglecting the initial signs of depression relapse, it is necessary to accept that depression has hit you again. It is better to leave your shame or guilt aside and consider it as a normal event. Immediately go and make your therapist aware of the symptoms you identified, so that remedial action could be taken accordingly. The first sign of depression relapse may differ from person to person. It may be lack of sensation or any sudden surge of energy. Although these changes may appear subtle but should be noted down and conveyed to your therapist.
3. Seek help from others
Depression relapse gets easier to survive with the help of friends, family and loved ones. Open up about your mental state and talk freely to others. You will find that you are not alone. Constant support from your nearby people will prove very beneficial. They will keep reminding you the fact that, 'this too shall pass away'. Do not alienate yourself, instead try to socialize. Hang out with your friends and indulge in activities which bring you pleasure. Primarily it will be hard to seek joy by socializing but it will prove fruitful in the long run. Pursue your hobbies and try to relax.
Depression Relapse occurs again and again, no matter how hard one tries to run away from it. So, it is better to accept this harsh truth and start following the above measures to survive Depression Relapse.
Earlier I was taking stalopam 5 and lonazep 0.5, had unbalanced body balance. Subsequently changed to libotryp 12.5/5 and lonazep 0.5, had problem of importance. This got reduced to half the medicines after a gap, didn't help. These gave good sleep, but inactive life. I suffer depression from time to time and anxiety. For sleep I need to take alprax 0.25/0.5, or zolefresh 5 or lonazep 0.25/0.5. Could I put some light on the treatment please.
Sir muje sex problems fill ho rhi h kafi time se muje apne panis me tanav nhi aa rha h or aata h too dhila pn rhtaa h.
Depression is the most common psychiatric disorder but is still only 1/3 patients are diagnosed and out of the 1/3, only 1/3 receive appropriate treatment. The reason is lack of awareness and reluctance to accept the fact that how one can have depression if he is earning nicely, has a family and good job and social status. Depression can affect any person irrespective of education, economics or how strong-willed you are. very determined and strong-willed people can also have Depression. So, don't look for reasons that have made you depressive( family conflicts, job loss etc), get it treated and it will definitely change the way you deal with your problem.
Let's talk: I have Depression so, what?