Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hrishikesh Majumder
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh MajumderYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I saw Hrishikesh Majumder clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Hrishikesh Majumder has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Initially the symptoms of digestive disorders were not that severe but then it became worse. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi is so nice. The Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease.
All of sudden I developed therdiabetes and didn't know what to do. I saw DR. Hrishikesh Majumder clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Hrishikesh Majumder doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was having therdiabetes, but the symptoms were not very visible. I found the Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi itself quite pleasant. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he did my diabetes managment was the best owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again. All the staff members were very helpful. He is very patient with all herpatients. DR. Hrishikesh Majumder has expert knowledge in the field.
I was suffering from a very disturbing allergy which was affecting my daily life. Then I consulted dr Hrishikesh Majumder at Dr Majumder's homeopathy in New Delhi. With the help of his homeopathic medicines and god, i am fine now.
dr Hrishikesh Majumder treated me with kindness and care following my allergy treatment with him at his clinic Dr Majumder's homeopathy New Delhi in Delhi. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for expertise in sure.
Dr. Hrishikesh Majumder provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot doctor will do check up and surely contact you
I haven't meet doctor till today like Dr majumder he is very nice doctor, I lose my hope but he gave me hope,
Nice. He is greate
Epilepsy or seizers is a neurologic disorder, which can also be classified as a chronic dysfunction of the human brain. Epilepsy is a condition that is common to both adults and children and the symptoms for the same can be spotted in any person, regardless of age or time. Though the condition can be troublesome, there is no reason to fear it. Epilepsy is curable and can be omitted with regular homoeopathic medication and treatments. If you have epilepsy, read on to find the best cures and treatments for the condition.
How epilepsy affects you?
Epilepsy is a condition of the brain, where it is forced to suddenly put a stop the normal electronic activities that it is used to performing. Symptoms of recurring seizures include-
- Sudden disorientation
- Confusion or inability of registering any activity around you
- Uncontrollable and contorted shaking of the body
- Suddenly stricken with fear
- Gritting of teeth
- Losing all consciousness, etc.
If you have noticed any or more than one of these symptoms, it is time to give the doctor a visit. A homoeopathic specialist, in this case, can prove to be the most helpful.
Types of seizures or epilepsy:
Epilepsy again can be classified into some varieties, depending on which part of the brain it is affecting. Some of the different kinds of epilepsies include-
- Partial Seizures: Partial Seizers are further classified into simple partial seizures, absent seizures and complex partial seizures. The first variety is characterised by jerking of the body and slight impairment of sight and sound. The second variant is characterised with momentary unconsciousness, slight twitching of the facial muscles and upward gaze. The last variety if, characterised by heavy jerking of the body, almost like in a trance and last for over a minute.
- Generalised Seizure or Convulsion: The Generalized seizure is a more engaging form of epilepsy that affects the whole body and results in profuse convulsion. This kind of seizures is characterised by complete loss of consciousness, heavy jerking caused due to muscular contractions, severe breathing difficulty, reddening of the face and post attach back aches.
These different types of seizures are caused depending on the area of the brain that they involve.
Best homoeopathic treatments for seizures:
Homeopathy has come up with some of the most valuable and well-researched treatments to cure epilepsy in individuals. Some of the most noted remedies and medications include-
- Calcarea Carbonica
- Cuprum Metallicum
- Bufo Rana
- Kali Bromatum
- Enanthe Crocata
- Nux Vomica
- Cicuta Virosa
- Causticum, etc.
These remedies are designed to positively affect different kinds of epilepsies, with different intensities and in different stages. These are only a handful of cures for seizures suggested by homoeopathy. Visiting a professional, homoeopathic, medical specialist will allow you to recognise the type of epilepsy you have and also find the best remedy for the same.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My periods are irregular and late. I had a couple of abortions few years back but now I am planning to conceive. I have lower abdomen pain and painfully sex too. Kindly suggest some medication to clear and regularise my periods. Thanking you.
My brother is 19 year old he sleeps all the time & day we forcefully wake up him to eat but after that again he sleeps he doesn't wake up to take shower also.
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.