Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Biprajit  Sen

Dr. Biprajit Sen

General Physician
₹ 100 at clinic


T.P Road
Consultation Fee: ₹ 100
View All Slots

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed more

Doctor Information


  • General Physician

Clinic Location

T.P Road

Clinic of Dr. Biprajit Sen

Clinic's NameFees
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Biprajit Sen



T.P Road
₹ 100 at clinic
See all timings

Question and Answers


Devendra Kumar

male • 27 Year Old • Jun 06, 2023 • Rajkot

There is some imbalance in my blood report in the parameters of hematrocit (42.60%), mcv (73.6 fl, mch (25.9 pg), mchc (35.2%),rdw (14.3%), mpv (16.3 fl, pdw (73.5%) and more

Biprajit Sen

10 months ago

Need to see pbs (peripheral blood smear) report, also blood counts. Here in this report mcv is low. This may be due to iron deficiency anemia. Need to do further investi full answer



female • 21 Year Old • Jun 06, 2023 • Hyderabad

I got fever pf 102. I used dolo 650. Fever not subsided. I am using monocef-o 200 since two days without doctors prescription. Yeatetday I t came 99. Now again it is 101 more

Biprajit Sen

10 months ago

Since monocef is a antibiotic, so stopping it with out consuming the full course is not recommended. It can only be stopped if there is any severe allergic reaction and full answer


Kaushal Yadav

male • 18 Year Old • Jun 06, 2023 • Etawah

Toilet ke rashte blood aa rha hai infection btaya hai checkup main to sir kya karna rahega.

Biprajit Sen

10 months ago

First make sure it's infection. If there is chance of urinary tract infection usually you should have fever and burning sensation while urinating. If you are diagnosed w full answer



male • 21 Year Old • Jun 05, 2023 • Mumbai

I am 21 years old. Having history of bad digestion, had gastritis and colitis 3-4 years back. Hot treatment for that but medication is still required for my stomach. Rec more

Biprajit Sen

10 months ago

Firstly the cause of ulcer should be establishes. You should do a upper gi endoscopy if not done yet. Also get a healthy lifestyle, avoid spicy oily food, also avoid pai full answer