Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in mancherial. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veman EnthangiYour feedback matters!
My hairs are loosing day by day. Though I am not having any dandruff. Not any genetic problem. I am using coconut oil of patanjali since last couple of months.
I am 33 years male and I have hair grayness problem at very earlier I have consulted homeopathic but no good result and now also started to hair fall please suggest.
Doctor in my abdominal part below shoulders their is much hair how can I remove it please tell me some homemade solution.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected.
There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are -
1. Diet - Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
2. Stress - Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
3. Cosmetics - Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
4. Hormones - Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
Sir. I am studying in hostel. I got allergy. I was used tablets. It was cured. But I got big black spots der. I was used several ointments but cant removed. Can you give me a gud ointment name for that.
Whenever I have sex, my whole body skin gets dry like hell. I feel lethargic. My eyes sight is getting weaker. My hair have fallen out of dandruff. Did al possible things. I take good nutrition food. Drink milk regularly. What should I do to make my hair comeback and remain healthy without any harm. please help. Tired of doing everything. Is der anything left in ds medical world to diagnose d cause. aarogya 15.2 has already been done. Everything s normal.
I was taking fix advance tab for 3 to 4 months, know changed to hair fix tab from 3 months I am taking this and hair 4 you liquid. I am doing this from at least 7 to 8 months but I am not getting any specific result. As I consult my doctor he tells me it will take time continue it. I have a problem of hair loss and hair thinning. My question is are these medicines are good and till how much time I have to take this medicines, and I had stopped my medicines in between for 15 to 20 days my hair started falling rapidly then I started again please guide me on this issue. 1 year back I did crash dieting and lost around 25 kgs in 8 to 7 months after that my hair started falling rapidly and gaps can be seen in scalp that's why I consulted a dermatologist. Please guide me on this. And clear my question.
Hi doctor, My age is 19 years old and i am suffering from pimple and dandruff and also loosening my hair give me a correct suggestion doctor.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.