Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Adilabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank ThaleYour feedback matters!
My Friend Got A Infection In Her Mouth Right Side. What Are The Measures Taken To Prevent It. I also Heard It Can Lead To mouth Cancer. So please Tell What Can Be Done in This Condition.
My mother age 75, suffering from sudden acute pain in left jaw to head.(like electric shock) whenever she chewing or drinking of eating any stuff. It is now unbearable for her. Kindly help immediately.
Dear Doctors, My last lower teeth (both right and Left) comes horizontal position due to there is no space in the mouth frame. Doctors said it should be removed otherwise this horizontal teeth will be affect near teeth. The last teeth could not clean due to it has hidden. I feel pain one side when I chew the hard food and After 5 min pain will be relief. Pl advice.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
My daughter is of 9 years. She has a swallowing problem. She keeps on chewing her food whatsoever she gets either it's her favorite or not. Her most of the time spends in eating & gets less time for other activities. She speed in her other activities is also slow. I'm very worried about her that how she is going to spend her whole life.
My teeth is born yellow. It is not teeth color it is my teeth bonn color. Please tell me how could possible my teeth become white.
I have a rct 2 years back. And now my one end teeth is also coming. I have a regular head ache form one week. Is it due to the teeth or some other problem?
I'm currently under orthodontics treatment in my own college since last 5 months for slight overcrowding and twisted lateral incisors in mandibular arch. I noticed no effects of the treatment. Proximal stippling was done between premolars. I had no periodontal problems earlier. I maintain proper oral hygiene. Rectangular wire was placed 5 days ago. Today I noticed my gingiva to be edematous above the molar tubes in maxillary right quadrant. I do not wish to continue with the treatment since there are no visible effects on the tooth that was twisted. I had explained this to the concerned staff before rectangular wire was placed. They simply want to complete the case with or without prognosis and results. Is it necessary to complete the treatment? They are not willing to remove the braces without full payment. Is it possible for me to remove the braces in some other private clinic? I've noticed my teeth have become more sensitive since the treatment started. Please kindly.
I am 30 years old ,and till now after 2 deliveries every now and then I have to visit the dentist and till now in past 1 year I have gone through 4 rootcanals of last four tooths pls suggest me so I can save my other teeth from damage.
Hi, I am 31 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
I brush my teeth twice a day but still my mouth smells badly after a gap of six hours. Please suggest something?
Well, you don't have to give up sweetness. Just get it from other sources. Try fresh berries or pureed fruit on the cereal instead of sugar. Explore fruit that's dried, frozen, or canned (without too much added sugar). A glass of low-fat milk or low-sugar yogurt can help. Avoid frozen yoghurt and fruit puree can replace an ice-cream or elaichi and pudina in tea can help you reduce the sugar you add in tea or how about trying a banana or custard apple sheera.