Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Abohar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Kishore
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KishoreYour feedback matters!
I'm student. And I have a major problem, pain in my heart after sometime when I energy gain and do something extra work. Please give solution.
I had a mild stroke in May 2016. CT Scan was normal but MRI revealed cerebral and cerebellar atrophy besides small blockages in brain. Taking atorvastatin and Clopidogrel and Tetrafol plus and Baclof OD but almost no improvement though position is not worsening. Seek your opinion. Somebody talked of stem cell treatment. Can it be useful and safe? What will be approximate cost? What is the success rate? Or do you suggest any alternative treatment. I am 63 years old and no diabetes. Very mild BP and lipid profile normal. My father had also suffered from this ailment. Kindly advise.
Sir/madam my mother was gone through with lipid profile. All values are fine but there there is VLDL cholesterol that is with number -49 but there is some range 5-25. But it was 49 &triglycerides-244 range was 40-170. My mother age was 45 years. Please suggest. Some good food to overcome these. Is these dangerous.
I am 55 year old male. I high blood pressure patient last 3 year. Dr. Have suggested TMT test. Report positive last & current year. I am taking BP tablet regularly as per Dr. Advice. Please suggest do needful. Thanks.
Hello ,age is 76, got a heart problem recently and also have blood clot in brain .taking medicines, can you tell what type of food and fruits to eat. Give suggestion please.
I am 18 years old. I feels pain when I take food on my left upper chest area. Is this any serious problem?
Hello what is the reason of cardiac arrest. I'm 22 years old. My echo cardiograph. Holter monitoring, lipid profile, tmt test are normal. In Ecg. First degree av block and rbbb. So many times I feel my heart stops for 1 to 2 seconds and feel like punch in heart. This problem is from last one and half year. So what I do? And is it a serious problem? Thank you.
Various conditions that influence the heart itself or any of the arteries or veins going to and from the heart are called cardiovascular diseases. Long-term research has recommended that women are more inclined to conditions that affect the veins and arteries while men are more inclined to conditions that affect the heart muscles. Most common conditions that cause cardiovascular diseases are as follows:
- High circulatory strain
- Increased fats (lipids) in blood
The most widely recognised kind of cardiovascular infection is atherosclerosis. However, here are few homoeopathic cures that can treat the problem very effectively. These are as follows:
- Digitalis: The heartbeat is moderate, however, very solid. There is incredible depletion of the cardiovascular tissue, and, optionally, the heartbeat gets to be distinctly frail. The additional effort builds its speed, however, decreases its effectiveness, so that the brisk heartbeat gets to be very fast and discontinuous. This unpredictable discontinuity is a very dangerous symptom. The heart feels as though the blood has stopped. Hence, digitalis helps in the aforementioned heart problems.
- Prickly plant grandiflorus: A crushed sensation may act as a side effect. It has, nonetheless, different indications. There is soreness and tightening; pain shooting into the left arm, oedema and a snappy, throbbing, tense, hard heartbeat, which could trouble a person greatly.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia is a great solution for heart irregularities when they have been created in concealment by outside applications. The heartbeat in order to take Kalmia needs to be moderate, yet not as moderate as Digitalis. Phytolacca has shivering and deadness of the right arm, however, the three main cures having this side effect in the left arm are Kalmia, Rhus and Aconite.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is another solution for the difficult problems regarding the heart. It is a leader when it comes to intense carditis and pericarditis. There are sharp shooting pains from the heart to the back, and shooting electric pain starting from the heart to the arm, over the abdomen, and down the spine. The heartbeat becomes more terrible from any intensive work of the arm or body. There is a murmuring sensation felt over the heart.
- Cimicufuga: This is a cure frequently demonstrated in heart troubles, especially when a patient has chorea or stomach pain or pain in the muscles. A headache in the temple or at the highest point of the head is one of the main symptoms required for the prescription of this medicine. Pain under the left areola and down the left arm may likewise be felt. The pain is able to come in stuns. A sleeping disorder is constant.
- Aconite: Aconite helps the cardiovascular clog that causes uneasiness, abuse and throbbing pain. It gets more terrible when taking a walk; doing any physical activity and causes extreme pain. It is the cure for uncomplicated hypertrophy of the heart. It is used as a cure when the pain sets in with fever with mental nervousness.