Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in 24 Parganas and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitai Das
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitai DasYour feedback matters!
I am getting fatty day by day. I am eating very low amount of food. But expansion of my belly is not decreasing. I am doing exercise daily at least thirty minute.
I am 24 years old I have so many hairs in my hands I want remove that so I want to know I can used that hair removal cream like veet. So please kindly request you to all suggest me for a good.
My mother is 52 years old. Shes having high fever with back pain. Fever in the range of 100.5-102. Last week we went to amritsar-wagah border and golden temple. So may be its exertion. She also has thyroid for past 10 years. She also has knee joint problem. Please suggest what can we do.
Sir, my age is 23 years weight is 75 height 5 ft 6 inch I am suffering from pimples from 8 years but now pimples marks has been left on my face which give dark complication on face but now no new pimples arises. But marks are their on face. Which look bad. please suggest me some medicine remedies so that I can overcome from this problem.
I am 26 year old male. I do not smoke and drink alcohol. I get a foul smell from back of my tongue only if I don't take any food for 2 hours. The foul smell reduces if I consume any food. I underwent deep cleaning of my tooth. Please let me know whats the root cause of it and how do I get it cured?
If i-pill is taken today after the sex, and within 24 hours again sex is enjoyed, is there a need to take i-pill again? Suppose it is taken again I. E. I-pill consumed twice in less than 36 hours is there any side effects or can it delay menstrual cycle?
I am suffering with acute Back pain since so many years as I am regularly driving my Motor Bike, Presently my Age is 56 years still I am riding Motor Cycle for going to Office and back to Residence. Now I am also getting Neck pain also. Please answer with your valuable suggestions. Yr Immediately reply will be highly appreciated. Regards B.Prahalad Rao.
I had a back pain I used a pain relief tablets n ointment. From couple of days but it's not reducing the pain What should I do.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.