Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from spondylolesthesis with transection of spinal cord atl1-l2level with overlapping of veribral1over l2 which develop kyphoscelosis with bladder bowel involment since 25 year.
I am having a severe pain in the joints of my elbow and in my back too. Is that a sign of fracture in the elbow joint or it is because I had a function at home and I had lifted a lot of weight for a long time. I feel like my left side is paralyzed I am feeling difficult to do any work with left side of my hand because of this severe pain So can you tell me what to do?
I have a guot on my right jaw. When biopsy done on that part, result small composition of fatty tissue. Please advice me what should I do to remove or dissolve this without operating it.
There is severe back pain from last 2-3 days. I guess as my exams going on. There is not much movement of my body. I just eat sleep and study. Please suggest me how to get rid of this back pain immediately.:(
I am a marketing job holder and because of regular bike driving I feel a bit back ache. Does it happen because of posture? Help me with types of exercises to do to prevent further problems ahead.
Hi I am a 47 yr male and I have a problem in my thigh when I stand for more than 15 mins. My thigh becomes stiff and loses sensation.
I have a back pain in last 2 months, I am 26 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 37 year old and had undergone spinal surgery when I was 29. The doctor had removed my L5 disc as my left was paralyzed. I am 5 feet and my weight is 76 kg. From past one month my legs are paining a lot. Even if I sit on floor with folded legs. It is painful to get up immediately and start walking. Kindly suggest what to do . Do you think it is due to lack of calcium and overweight. Please suggest some remedies.
I am 17 year old I having pain is back head and can't sleep straight because of pain give me solutions.
I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.
I have pain all over body particularly in arms and shoulders. I am diabetic taking insulin doses with gilipirimide. Values are normal. Please suggest.
My wife, aged 55 years and weight 77 KG is suffering from Osteoarthritis and with little bit exertion, there is swelling on her feet. She can fold her legs without any problem but feels lack of power & heaviness while walking specifically climbing stairs. Homeopathically she can be described as an Hot Blooded Patient, her other symptoms are: Burning hands & feet Occasional puffiness in whole body Thirst in large quantity Heavy sweating Can't stand for long say one hour Feel better in cold weather/ worse in hot weather Sometimes she feels in low level of energy (like low sugar) All tests are OK, however, no Xray etc. Of knees has been done. She has been prescribed Medorrhinum 10M and she has taken two doses after a gap of fifteen days with little relief. Please guide. Thanks.
Hi dear Sir mAdam I am suffering from backpain since six months as I contact local physician and given pain killer tab but no use what should I do please assist me.
I have a back pain for past two weeks. Now the pain was heavier. I am working as computer operator. I am sitting in a chair around 8 hrs daily work. It makes me more back pain in ny body, even though I stand and walk over every hlf hr, it not make me relief my back pain.
When I was sleeping my left shoulder heavy pain. When I was back side my hand pain come I can't take my hand back side.
I am having a very bad pain in the right side of the neck is it a case of spondylosis or spondylitis and which doctor should I consult.
I have been a backache for five year, all treatment like yoga exercise medicine failed. All report of my blood test and mri normal. Recently I visit cmc vellore. Doctors refer me to psychiatrist department. Can you help me. What types of illness present in my body.
सर मुझे काफी टाइम से कमर दर्द की शिकायत है । और कुछ टाइम से तो जब भी मै सुबेरे उठता हु । तो मेरे पुरे शरीर में दर्द होने लगता हैं आज कल तो थोडा सा काम करने मे ही थक जाता हू । मुझे कया करना चाहिये ।
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.