When it comes to losing weight, most people tend to follow crash diets – some of them downright dangerous – only to find that these do not work as effectively as they should. Instead, many times, following a strict diet promotes drastic weight loss in a short span of time, which is not healthy. In due course, this can further lead to several health problems. But the good news is there are ways to transform your body without losing weight drastically!
They are -
• Change Your Diet - Focus on eating foods that are high in protein and low in saturated fat and calories. Make sure your daily diet includes lean protein, leafy vegetables, and seasonal fruits. Try to eat every few hours to keep your metabolism high. That will help burn fat faster and keep you full so that you do not feel the urge to munch on unhealthy snacks in between meals.
• Follow a Detox Regime - Your body needs to flush out toxins from the system to promote weight loss and muscle toning. And nothing works better than a natural detox regime. Squeeze a few drops of lemon in a glass of lukewarm water, and drink it every morning on an empty stomach. Add to it a spoonful of honey, and see the results yourself in a few weeks. Lime and honey water is a great detoxifying drink that promotes weight loss while cleansing your system from within. Green tea also works great for detox and weight loss.
• Keep Your First Meal of the Day Heavy - If you think you can shed those extra kilos and get back in shape by skipping your meals and starving yourself, you are wrong. Nutritionists suggest you keep your breakfast heavy and eat light as the day progresses. This is because the first meal you have keeps you full for longer, and you do not go through constant hunger pangs the rest of the day. Include eggs, oats, soymilk etc. in your breakfast and limit your lunch and dinner to lean proteins, salad, curd, soup or broth.
• Restrict toxins consumption - Say no to alcohol, tea, coffee, carbonated drink as well as packaged food intake. Your body transformation goal will not be successful unless you cut back on them. Reducing these consumptions help burn calories and reduces bloating, thus aiding weight loss.
• Exercise Regularly - If you are aiming for a drastic transformation, you must make it a habit to exercise regularly. Weight training and cardio work best for weight loss. Maintaining a healthy weight can also help stave off a number of health complications like diabetes and obesity. However, before you start with your body transformation journey, understand that weight loss and fat loss are not the same things. Following these tips will aid in fat loss while ensuring that you do not lose much weight.