‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. A homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy treatment, no one medicine can be used universally for skin diseases. Here we discuss some common homeopathic medicine for skin disorders & diseases.
1. Graphites: This Common homeopathic medicine is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed homeopathic medicine to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
3. Sulphur: Any skin disease that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with homeopathic remedy sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with homeopathic medicine mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms of skin diseases:
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This homeopathic medicine used to treat a number of skin conditions such as:
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This common skin disorder treated by homeopathic medicine Natrum Meriaticum and used for both dry skins as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
This homeopathic medicine for fungal skin disease and other skin disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Updates From Lybrate: We hope this information was helpful to you. Moreover, you can also check out these natural and organic products for skin care from Lybrate.