Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases the pain sensitivity of the body.
Homeopathy Treatment for Sleeplessness or Insomnia
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy treatment eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Top 10 Homeopathic Remedies for Insomnia in Adults
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia or Sleeplessness problem due to anxiety and other health factors, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief, or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension, and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This homeopathic medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless, and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia treatment using homeoapthic remedies where bedwetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: This homeoapthic remedy used in cases of sleeplessness in babies were teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and overstrains. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets overexcited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is one of the best homeopathic remedies for insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief, or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep, and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult with top Homeopathy Doctors in Indore and get answers to your questions!
Update From Lybrate: In this stressful life, trouble in sleeping is a common problem faced by many of us. For a sound sleep buy these Sleep Care products, made from natural ingredients, at Lybrate.