Home Remedies To Reduce Sugar Level
The other name of sugar level in the blood is Glycaemia. Sugar present in the blood is known as glucose. Glucose is the amount of sugar found in the blood. Sugar in the blood is the result of the amount of the food that we consume. It is the main source of energy. The blood is responsible for carrying the glucose to all the cells of the body.
If the sugar level in your blood increases, then it can lead to the disease known as diabetes. The symptoms of high levels of sugar in the blood are pain in the stomach, increased thirst, vomiting, weakness, shortness of breath, headache, nausea, blurred vision, trouble concentrating etc. The causes of high blood sugar are illness, infection, situation of stress etc.
The remedies for reducing the sugar level are as follows:
- Keep yourself hydrated:- The most important remedy to lower down the sugar level is to keep your body hydrated. Drink water as much as possible and rehydrate the level of sugar and the blood. This helps in maintaining the sugar level in the blood. If there is any excess sugar in the body, you can drink more and more water. Drinking more water can lead to the passing of sugar through the urine
- Manage the level of stress:- Stress is also considered one of the main causes of increase in the sugar level. If you're having stress, then the body releases the hormone known as cortisol and glucagon which leads to the increase in sugar level. So, in order to reduce the stress, you can do meditation, exercise etc. It helps in lowering the sugar level
- Do exercise on a daily basis:- Doing exercise can also help in lowering the level of sugar in the body. If you do regular exercise, then a moderate weight is maintained. Some of the exercises that help in lowering the sugar level are squats, brisk walking, running, weightlifting, light walking, etc.
- Eat foods rich in fibre:- Eating the foods that are rich in fibre can help in lowering the level of sugar. Beans, lentils, peppers, broccoli, whole grain, flax seeds etc are some examples of fibre rich food that should be eaten when the level of sugar is high. These foods help in lowering down the level of sugar
- Control the level of carbohydrates:- Carbohydrates are broken down into sugars. If you eat foods that are very rich in carbohydrates, then it can lead to an increase in the level of sugar. So, try to manage the level of carbohydrates. Eating foods rich in carbohydrates can lead to an increase in the level of sugar in the blood. So, if you're having the disorder of high level of sugar in the body, then eat only those foods that are not rich in carbohydrates
- Eat foods that have low glycemic index:- Glycemic index helps in measuring how fastly carbohydrates are broken during the process of the digestion of the food and how fastly the body absorbs them. Eating foods that are of low glycemic index bring down the level of sugar. Some examples of the foods that are low in glycemic index are lentils, barley, beans, oats, barley etc. So, you can eat these foods in order to reduce the sugar level
- Have enough sleep:- Sleep also plays a major role in managing the sugar level in the blood. If you take the proper amount of sleep, then the level of sugar in the blood is maintained. If you don't take the proper amount of sleep then the level of sugar in the blood rises. So, for keeping the level of sugar in a balanced situation, you must take the proper amount of sleep.
Thank you for giving your valuable time for coming here and reading this tip. I hope you got the relevant and correct information about the tip. The other name of sugar level in the blood is Glycaemia. The disease caused by the increase in the sugar level in the blood is known as diabetes.
The symptoms of high levels of sugar in the blood are pain in the stomach, increased thirst, vomiting, weakness, shortness of breath, headache, nausea, blurred vision, trouble concentrating etc. The causes of high blood sugar are illness, infection, under stress etc. You can prevent high levels of sugar by doing exercise, eating foods that are rich in fats, eating foods such as tomatoes, beans etc.