Homeopathy Remedies to Cure Ulcerative Colitis Diseases
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition. Here we discuss how homeopathic treatment helpful in this ulcerative colitis diseases.
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
These are some common symptons of Ulcerative Colitis problem. If you feel one of these signs then you can consult an homeopath, since today variosu diseases are easily treated with homeoapthy without any side effects on your health.
Homeoapthic Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. Long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy treatments.
Common Homeopathic Remedies For Ulcerative Colitis
- Argentum nitricum: This homeopathy medicine used for ulcerative colitis patients and helps in relieving patient suffereing from diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic medicine is used if the stool is foul-smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This homeopathic remedies for ulcerative colitis pain and treat hemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation, and painful foul-smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum Acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: This homeopathic cure for ulcerative colitis used when patient suffereing from bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.
Update From Lybrate: To keep your Gut Health on track and to avoid constipation and gastric troubles, We suggest you to buy Gut Care products available on Lybrate at affordable prices.