Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Green tea has many health benefits
-Improves metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning mechanism and helping you to keep fit
- It also contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer, removing free radicals and unwanted toxic substances from the body.
-It also contains other antioxidant compounds such as catechins and poly-phenols that boost the immune system.
TO GET THE BEST HEALTH BENEFITS TAKE GREEN TEA AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR MEALS
Can also take it about 1 hour before you sleep to burn fat even while you are asleep.
SOME DONT'S FOR GREEN TEA..
-Avoid green tea very early in the morning on an empty stomach. The caffeine in it can lead to dehydration and it could stimulate the release of gastric acid which can cause stomach upset or even ulcer.
-Avoid it at meal time because it can reduce the absorption of Thiamin (vitamin B1). A deficiency of this vitamin leads to a condition called beriberi.
So, its very important to take the green tea at a particular time for best health benefits...
I am 19 year old. I want to weight loose. At this time my weight is 62 kg. And also I want to raise my height. At this time my height is 4.5 feet. What I do for these problems? Please help.
I am suffering from obesity. I have try so mang things and exercises and there is no any problem like thyroid, hormones, etc. please help me.
I have followed a diet to shed 9 KGS in 4 months and now on a maintenance mode. I feel that my mouth has started to dry up a lot these days even after taking care of the liquid intake. I take 500 ml water empty stomach without brushing and drink approx 3l water during the day in addition to coconut water and fresh fruit juices. Can this be a symptom of some other problem? I have slightly high level of cholesterol and fatty liver as per preventive health checkups done 6 months back. I have diabetes in family but my sugar levels are always normal.
Hello, I am 28 years old unmarried lady, my height is 5'5' but my weight is 69 kgs. What should be my bmi & appropriate weight & what should I do to reduce my weight- any exercise or diet control plan? please suggest. I have acne problem also & I prespire a lot due to which my skin becomes oily & new pimple crops out daily on my face. Please suggest some remedy. ?
I am 18 years age boy. My weight is just 50kgs. I want to gain weight very quickly. Suggest some 100% guarantee supplement for weight gain. Even there are side effects I have no problem. please help me.
Why I am becoming fat. What should I have to do. I am eating any other fatty things I not eating oil foods and aslo I am not eating sweets. Why I am becoming fat.
I am 24 years old. I feel my weight is increasing very speedily so is taking nutri slim good for health. Could I be able to lose my weight through nutri slim?
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
Early to bed and early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy and wise. We have all heard this age old adage since time immemorial. Yet, how many of us actually adhere to it? Staying up late and waking up even later has become a lifestyle problem that many of us have succumbed to. It has become common to hear people complaining that they simply cannot make it out of bed on time. This can lead to various health problems in the long run.
So what are the health advantages of rising early. Read on to find out more!
- Healthier Appetite: When you wake up early, you have given your body a six to eight hour period of fasting time, which has been recommended by doctors for ages now. This basically helps the body in asking for the right food at the right time, which creates a healthy appetite and healthy food intake as a consequence. When you wake up early, you eliminate healthy eating because you end up grabbing whatever it is that can quell the ravenous hunger that you feel after prolonged hours of sleep.
- Depression: People who wake up early are generally less prone to depression. A medical study has also shown that there are definite links between the tendency to hit the bed late and depression. It is a well known fact that a lack of routine can lead to a state of imbalance in the mind and body. This can also have an adverse effect on the hormonal balance of the person and lead to depression and mental conditions along the same lines.
- BMI: People who wake up early and work their way into the day with proper meals and eating habits tend to have a more balanced BMI. A healthy BMI is where you weight is appropriate for your height. This may differ for men and women with the same height.
- Exercise: When you wake up late, you actually have that much more of catching up to do, which can lead to grogginess and sudden jerks to the nerves and neurotransmitters as well as the signals that they emanate. All this has a profound effect on the amount of time that we allot for other activities like exercise, which can help one destress even as it keeps us healthy.
From being more sedentary to leading a lifestyle where eating right is the last priority, the lives of those who wake up late seems to be bereft of a proper life rhythm. Waking up early leaves people with the energy to pursue a little bit of everything for a balanced day and life, in the long run.