Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. M C SoniYour feedback matters!
I'm having in my joints they pain very badly even when I walk smaller distance I always feel sad and depressed why this happening and how to cure.
My wife is rheumatoid arthritis patient Lekin ab 3 months 15 days pregnant hai Arthritis ka pani bahut hone laga hai aise me kya krna chahiye neend bhi nahi aati hai bahut pareshan hai arthritis ki homeopathic treatment chal raha hai lekin kuch fayda nhi ho rh hai kisko dikhana chahye please help me.
Hi My mother is suffering with varicose veins from 3 years in the left leg feet. She is 63 years old. The blood is not passing upwards and her foot is terribly swollen. We tried all medicines like ayurveda, accu pressure, siddha but no use. She is afraid of taking allopathy treatment because in allopathy they have only one solution, that is surgery. At this age she fears of surgery and more than all her body condition is too weak to go for surgery options. Now her weight is just 45 kgs only. We are pure vegetarians. The condition worsened day by day. When her foot turned blackish and completely swollen and some openings on the surface of the skin occurred. Some serum oozing out from the open of the skin. Finally we went for homeopath doctor. He prescribed lachesis 1M 1 dose. The next day half mug blackish blood came out through the opening on her foot. Then the coming out of blood stopped automatically. Then the doctor prescribed echenisia, hamamelis, r 42 and r 63 mother tinctures and dilutions thrice a day. The swelling decreased a little. And then he referred lachesis 200 one dose once a week. And then after 15 days again he referred vipera 200 1 dose just for one day. She started the medicines 2 months before and the doctor advised to take echenesia, hamamelis, r 42 and 63 regularly 3 times a day each dilution 10 drops in a little water. But now the problem is her foot again swollen worse and the wound in the opening on the foot is not healed a bit from 2 months. The wound is still opened and the flesh inside is visible. Some serum is always oozing out. She is unable to walk. Whenever she land her foot on the land it severely pains for her. More over the leg is swollen more and at present her right leg also started swelling a little. More over some swelling started under her both eyes and it turned to bluish black now. Even her eye lids also swollen. She is not able to open her eyes widely. She is loosing her weight day by day and also becoming very feeble. She is suffering a lot. It seems very horrible for me also to see her suffering at this old age. My question is, Is the medicines given by that doctor is right? If he given right medicines, then why there is no improvement? Why the wound is not healed? And why the condition of the leg is worsen and swollen more? Why the swelling started in her right leg also? Why she is loosing weight? If any other medicines should she take? If the doctor is giving right medicines then why the curing process is delaying this much? How long this treatment should be taken? I want to save her from this disease and she must spend her rest of life healthy and peacefully. Can any experienced home doctor whoever read this can help me? Kindly answer my questions on humanity basis. I will share her present photos of her legs if needed. Please help me. Thank you.
He suffering from knee pain since last year he always take painkiller since last year. Last three or four days he didn't take painkiller. Now he couldn't walk, his knee swell, what can we do for pain and swell and instant relief so that he can walk.
I am 60 and I have cervical spondylosis compliant for the last 10 years. Although I took physiotherapy it's not cured. Further I tried homoeopathic medicine for some time without much effect. I am bearing the terrible pain in my right shoulder and left arm when I travel or carry luggage. Also I have problem while sleeping. Please suggest suitable remedy.
I have been diagnosed with BP last week with 170/120. My doctor suggested Amlong H 1 Tab (Amlodipine 5 MG Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 MG) in the morning and Amlong 5 mg 1 Tab (S-Amlodipine) in the night. Now my BP is under control. But the worst thing is my legs get swelling during the day and I am getting severe headache which I cannot tolerate. Kindly suggest the alternate medicine.
I m 24 years old and I hv a daughter of about 5years old she is healthy. I conceived for second time n I delivered dead baby at the 8th month due to polyhydramnios. Again I m pregnant now 4th month. I have severe lower back pain. So is that normal or should I go for any medication.
My father legs does not straight and he can not sit properly by folding legs advice me how can he turn their legs and sit properly.
My mother is having problem of Vericos veins in her legs, especially left. It's almost 15-16 years. The doctors earlier said if operated it will come again. Now she's having pain in full legs. Can you please help what can be done. She's taking calcium iron tablets. M giving her description in basic information. thanks. I ll be grateful to u.
My mother is suffering from leg pain and back pain and recently these days her gums problem also started so please advice some exercise or any other treatment of possible.
Recently I have done a general health test.in reports my Rheumatoid factor (ra test) is 65.25 IU/ml which is higher than normal. Please let me know what is it related to and what is the severity and precautions and medication to be taken. Also I have vitamin b12 and vitamin D deficiency. Thanks in advance.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I am 19y old. I am suffering from pain on backside of knee when sitting on toes or in crouching position. I have consult a orthopedic doctor, he examine me and tell there is a ligament crack in back side of knee and suggest tablets (etova-400ip. After using of tablets there is reduce in pain but some tenderness (vibration) in thigh. What would be the problem.
Mujhe neck me pichle do mahine se pain h left side me. Uske sath hi ear or eyes me bhi pain rehta h.fever bhi ho jata h.neck m irritation si rehti h.aisa lgta h jaise neck me kuch atka hua h .kisi bhi kaam me concentrate nhi kr pati kyuki saara dhyan bs neck me rehta h.gla bilkul dry bhi ho jata h.
I am 53, sedentary life style, right back pain and right knee pain, weakness in right arm and leg. MRI shows Myelomalasia.
I have a desh job. My problem is my back is pain very and my leg pain. And My chest pain and my health is not progress. Sir my help please.
Hi, I am suffering from spinal pain from last 2 years, I got bulging between in 4 discs from d12 to l4, I take nucoxia-90 (sos) secondly, I am also suffering from my pityriasis versicolar, adrea, itching sensation just under the skin layer, excess sebum and hair falls since 2010. Skin becomes red and have red rashes when I touch my skin tightly. I am just taking lcz and levsiz - m during bed time, using minoxidil solution for hairs but it also gives me hair follicles. Thank you.
I am 38 years old female. Working as a assistant professor. I am suffering from severe neck pain and back pain. Also me got severe stress whenever my planned matters go wrong. After that I can't concentrate on my reading. What can I do.
5 Ways To Reduce Joint Pain And Inflammation
Rule out Allergies
Food allergies can have on those little aches and pains that we often pass off as nothing. I believe the first step in dealing with acute and chronic pain is to rule out allergens as you may likely nip the issue in the bud by doing a very simple allergen test.
Like with any health plan that you may be pursuing, it’s always best to consult your doctor. Many of the foods included in this post may contradict with some medications. So, when you go in for a allergen test, be sure to have a discussion with your health practitioner.
Reduce Inflammatory Foods
Now, if going the route of an allergen test is not something you want to do, you may still want to experiment with foods that are known to be inflammatory. Here are the main culprits: Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, Grains, Trans Fats, Artificial Sweeteners, Starches (in excess) and Alcohol.
Increase Anti-Inflammatory Foods
Foods (like nuts) and fish (like salmon) are loaded with Omega-3s, that will help fight inflammation. Other great sources of anti-inflammatory foods include blueberries, kelp, horseradish, mustard, garlic, onions, watercress, parsley, celery, pickles, lemon and rose-hip tea. And, don’t forget to add more vibrant vegetables into your diet as they are loaded with micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and antioxidant properties that are essential for building and repairing tissues.
Herbs such as turmeric and ginger are known to be natural pain remedies, so when you’re cooking, be sure to add one or both of these ingredients to your meals. I especially love these two ingredients in smoothies.
It’s a known fact that a lot of joint pain can be a result of stagnation in the muscles and joints. Now, starting to run a 10km is not what I would suggest. In fact, I’m suggesting light weight training, low impact walking, pilates or yoga. These all really help to get your joints in motion and reduce stiffness and pain. Light weight training can also strength the muscles surrounding your affected joint, providing them more support.
Normally, I would list off a selection of supplements to help you reduce symptoms of pain and begin the healing process. At the same time, if you are taking medications, there can be certain contradictions that may impede on the effectiveness of the medications. So, again, I encourage you to consult with your medical practitioner.
I would certainly recommend that you start with a high-quality multi-vitamin or mineral supplement especially if your dietary choices haven’t been the best. Now, this doesn’t imply that you should take supplements and then continue to make poor food choices. I don’t personally take a multi-vitamin anymore as I always create a plate that is 75% vibrant, fresh vegetables that provide what I need.
As with any protocol for improving health, you also need to look at your diet and lifestyle to make significant, long term changes. Consider the steps above as great starting points.