Doctor in The Ectoderm - Paonta Sahib Clinic
Submit a review for The Ectoderm - Paonta Sahib ClinicYour feedback matters!
गुलाब जल एक ऐसा सौन्दर्य प्रसाधन है जिसका इस्तेमाल अक्सर कई कार्यों में किया जाता है. इसके विभिन्न गुणों के आधार पर आप इसे निस्संदेह सौंदर्य के लिए जादू की औषधि भी कह सकते हैं. किसी भी प्रकार के चेहरे के लिए गुलाब जल समान रूप से उपयोगी है. चेहरे की त्वचा तैलीय, ड्राइ या नॉर्मल हो, गुलाब जल हर त्वचा के लिए सुंदरता को बढ़ाने के काम आ सकता है. गुलाबजल में बहुत सारे अच्छे गुण होते हैं जिनकी मदद से यह त्वचा की देखभाल के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा उत्पाद है. इसका प्रयोग कई सौन्दर्य उत्पादों में भी किया जाता है. आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम गुलाब जल का चहर्रे पर उपयोग करने के विभिन्न कारणों पर एक नजर डालें ताकि इस विषय में लोगों की जानकारी बढ़ सके.
1. गुलाब जल मेकअप उतारने के लिए
गुलाब जल चेहरे से मेकअप उतारने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. गुलाब जल में नारियल तेल की कुछ बूंदों को मिक्स कर लें और फिर रुई से अपना चेहरा साफ करें. यह मिक्सचर मेकअप को साफ करता है और साथ ही आपकी त्वचा को गहराई से साफ करने के लिए भी बहुत अच्छा काम करता है.
2. चेहरे की ताजगी के लिए
अपने चेहरे को साफ और चमकदार रखने के लिए गुलाब जल को अपने चेहरे पर स्प्रे करें. इसे आप मेकअप के उपर भी इस्तेमाल कर सकते है, यह आपके चेहरे को चमक प्रदान करेगा. आप रोजाना सुबह फ्रेश और हाइड्रेटेड रखने के लिए के लिए गुलाब जल का प्रयोग भी कर सकते है.
3. ग्लिसरीन और गुलाब जल है त्वचा क्लींजर
गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल एक स्किन क्लींजर के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है. फेसवॉश से अपने चेहरे को अच्छे से धोने के बाद, ग्लिसरीन की कुछ बूंदों को 1 चम्मच गुलाब जल के साथ मिक्स कर लें और उसे अपने चेहरे पर लगाएँ.
4. गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए
गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए भी एक बेहतर प्राकृतक विकल्प है. ठंडे गुलाब जल में रुई को डुबोकर चेहरे पर लगाएँ. यह आपके स्किन को टोन कर में मदद करेगा. इसके हल्के कसैले गुण रोम छिद्र को टाइट और स्किन को टोन करने में मदद करते हैं. इस प्रकार यदि आप भी अपने चेहरे का स्किन टोन टाइट चाहते हैं तो आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
5. गुलाब जल दिलाए सन टैन से छुटकारा
सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए 2 बड़े चम्मच बेसन को गुलाब जल और नींबू के रस के साथ मिक्स करें और एक पेस्ट तैयार करें. इसे अब 15 मिनट तक प्रभावित जगह पर इस्तेमाल करें. सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए भी आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
6. गुलाब जल करे मुंहासों को दूर
मुहांसे से राहत पाने के लिए 1 चम्मच नींबू का रस और 1 बड़ा चम्मच गुलाब जल को एक साथ मिलाएं और इसे प्रभावित त्वचा पर लगायें और इसे 30 मिनट तक रहने दें और उसके बाद ताजे पानी से धोएं. इसके अलावा आप मुलतानी मिट्टी में गुलाब जल को मिक्स करके भी चेहरे पर लगा सकते हैं.
Food is important for the health and growth of your hair as well, like every other body part. The only difference is that you have to supply the food to the hair follicles before the hair strand grows since once it grows out it is nothing but a dead cell and nothing can make the hair thicker or straighter or healthier. But a healthy diet can keep the hair follicles nourished and the scalp healthy thus preventing hair fall and other various ailments that cause hair fall.
Just like your skin, your hair shows damage through dieting too. Just that the skin shows immediately and the hair to show the extent of damage would take longer. But nevertheless, a crash dieting or an unhealthy lifestyle would surely take a toll on your hair too along with your skin. There are other reasons for unhealthy hair too like smoking excessively, drinking excessively, keeping your hair unclean and so on. But maintaining a healthy diet throughout would help in combating these much more effectively than any cosmetic products ever can.
There are many food items that help in healthy hair growth. Taking just any food that is regarded as healthy will not help. You would have to know exactly what the ingredients are that are the building block of healthy hair and in which food items you would get these ingredients. You have to then include these food items into your daily diet plan. For instance, protein is the most important ingredient that aids in healthy hair growth. The reason is that the hair strand is mostly made of protein and hence a protein-rich diet would ensure that your hair stand is strong such that it does not break easily.
A healthy scalp is necessary for healthy hair too and for a healthy scalp, you would need a diet rich in iron, vitamin E and some essential minerals like copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin D is also important. You would get Vitamin D through the sunlight but remember that too much sunlight can damage the hair instead of supplying it with vitamin D. For protein, minerals and vitamin E, you should take ample amounts of fishes like salmon, eggs, lean beef; vegetables like spinach as well as lentils too.
It is important though that you consult a good doctor first before taking all the above-mentioned food items at once. Your doctor can plan out a balanced diet for you.
Losing strands of hair can be rather unpleasant and at the same time very embarrassing too. There are many people who find strands of hair in their bathroom drain or even on their pillows after a night’s sleep. If you too happen to fall into that category of people, you need not be alarmed although the situation might be alarming.
Most of the time, it is just the normal shedding of hair although you might feel otherwise. Any average individual loses about 100 strands of hair every day and that is quite natural. The shed hair is replaced by the new growth of hair and the cycle starts over again. But if you happen to notice that there is excessive hair fall happening every day, it’s high time to look for professional intervention or for solutions that will help you in averting the alopecia or premature baldness of hair.
Alopecia or baldness can affect any person, irrespective of the gender and age. It is not always determined by the genes but there are several other causes behind baldness. The most common cause of alopecia is the pattern baldness or the androgenetic alopecia. It can either be hereditary or it can also be caused because of a higher level of androgens. If you are a male, you might notice an M shaped thinning of the hair, and if you are a female, the hair can thin down from the front and the central scalp.
If you notice a bald spot on the scalp, it might be caused by the alopecia areata. When you suffer from this condition, the immune system of your body produces such antibodies that fight off the harmful microorganisms begin to damage the hair follicles instead thereby leading to hair loss in small patches of baldness.
It is important to know and learn about the causes of hair loss since only when you are aware of your condition will you be able to get proper guidance from a hair specialist or a dermatologist so as to get appropriately treated for the same. There are several options to prevent the loss of hair like consuming oral medication and applying topical medication, or you can also opt to undergo certain surgical procedures like the hair transplantation, laser hair therapy or the hair replacement and weaving.
Thus even if you have thinning hair, you can always choose technology to fight hair loss and get back your original appearance.
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein that is extracted from a patient's own blood. PRP is a clear, yellow fluid that has an increased concentration of growth factors than regular blood; therefore, it is used to encourage healing and growth and is often referred to as liquid gold.
PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive, highly effective procedure meant for anyone concerned with a receding hairline or hair loss both men and women, as well as younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure.
PRP can also be used to rejuvenate the skin when used in conjunction with a procedure called micro needling. Medical-grade micro needling is a great way to improve complexion, fine lines, texture, coloration, and acne scars.
This procedure is particularly popular for its minimal downtime and camera-ready skin results.
I have a dark circles under eyes .bhut doctors sa treatment krvea but no good result hair fall bhut zaida.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
- Other causes of balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. A proper care with herbs can manage it effectively
- One can also take steam inhalation for flu to keep away the flu-related infections in the ear.
Can you give anti hair fall solution as the hair fall rate is high and I never used any of the medication till now.
Hi I have pigmentation on my lips and have tried lot of home remedies and ointment but their is no result. I want to go for laser treatment. So can you suggest what would be affective and I'll be getting married soon. Please suggest treatment and what would be the cost. Also the duration.
My acnes are not going totally. They appear frequently. So much scars are on my skin. I have oily skin. Using cosmelite ointment.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.