Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh S Muttha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh S MutthaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 5 years old and some of her tooth's are having cavity. It has hole & blackish color. Is it suggested to remove her tooth in such small age. Presently it is not paining.
I am 29 years old female. I guess m allergic to medicines, if I fall sick n take any tablets even if its prescribed by doctor I immediately get mouth ulcers. I m unable to consume food.
Even if I brush hard my teeth are turning yellow and there is a sever pain in it and I think the nerve is also stretch in a bit it pains a lot. Please please help me out or some remedy to it. Thank you.
I have gingevital abscess. Have taken a course of metronidazole and now applying a gel hexidin m forte gel on abscess. The abscess becomes small when I use gel but if I skip 3-4 days it grows again. My dentist suggest using it. But I am worried about its effects on my tooth (abscess affects). It has been a month and I have not felt any pain. Just some tingling. Suggest what to do The abscess is around a tooth which has been filled with silver filling (its edge broke so I needed silver filling as per my dentist)
I have mouth sensitivity. Whenever I eat some hot thing just after the cold. My mouth goes sensitive. Nd my eyes goes red in night due to dust. What should I do.
I have changed my front teeth but it does not match my other teeths . There is a difference in colour of teeth . Please suggest.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.