Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SupriyaYour feedback matters!
I m 22 years old. I m 3 months pregnant. I feel very sick in the morning n I can not wake up earlier. What can I do?
I am 24 year old girl. I have been facing problem of vaginal odour since I was 16 but in last two months it has reached to such an extent that when I am sitting I can smell it. I don't find any secretion from my vagina but it smells very bad and sometimes people make complain that some bad smell is coming. I am tired of it. Please help.
This problem to my friend she has problem of white water discharge in the age of 15. Some one told me it's leucorrhoea but in leucorrhoea the white water discharge is coming in more qty but in this case it come in very low qty. So is this also leucorrhoea or something else I and my friend so stressed pls give some good suggestions.
I am 4 months pregnant and during night time I have breathing problem and Running nose. Which disturb my sleep.
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
Me and my wife had relation immediately after her period ends and now worried that we don't want baby sor early, my wife took contraceptive pills also but after 2 days and m worried now can you please help me regarding.
I had sex with my girlfriend and I gave her pill after 48 hours but till now she has not periods it have been 13 days and she is feeling unconscious having vomit after eating anything from 3 days and headache.
My last period was on Dec 27th. I had protected sex on Jan 3rd. Till today I am not getting my periods. I used to have the problem of delayed periods few years back. Doctor suggested regestrone tablet at that time. Please suggest wat should I do to get my periods back. Is it possible to become pregnant even after using condom?
I am 32 years old man married to 26 years old wife. We want to have baby now and trying for it for past 3-4 months but she is not conceiving. We prefer missionary position for love making. I have observed that after the Sex when I take out my penis, semen comes out from her vagina. Is this normal or is this the reason for non-conception. Also suggest better sex position. Her period is normal and BMI is near to 24.
On around 10-13 days of my periods I noticed bloody vaginal discharge. It stopped later. But since few days I feel pain and discomfort in left side of my vagina. What can it be due to? I am unmarried.
My husband gets excited within seconds while having sex. Whereas I take a little bit of time. Do I have any problem? I really take time to get in mood and become wet.
Hi Doc I am 27 year old and married since 4 months. I have menstrual pain since the beginning of my periods mostly for the first 2 days. I have abdominal pain and back pain only for the first 2 days. Every month I take mephthal spasm tab for this as its difficult for me to bear the pain. My periods are regular and flow is normal. Please advice me how to deal with this and why this happens. I would also like to know if this would affect pregnancy PS: I take thyroxine 75 mcg for the past 7 years and am planning to conceive.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.