Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad Rajendra DhandereYour feedback matters!
I have constantly head pain and cold. Sometimes even body pain. I have been going to doctor since long but none of medicine make any effect.
Over weight is one of the largest risk factors for knee pain. The knee supports much of the body’s weight, and too much weight taxes the joint and increases the likelihood of pain. Anterior knee pain, which develops at the front and center, is one of the more common types of knee pain associated with carrying extra weight. Inactivity or muscle weakness, both associated with being overweight, can exacerbate the condition.Obesity stresses the structure of the knee, including the patella—the medical term for the kneecap.
2. Muscle weakness
The knee connects the thighbone—also known as the femur—to the shinbone—also known as the tibia. Having strong quadriceps muscles helps to stabilize the knee joint and keep it healthy.And improving muscular fitness can be one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain, even if you’re older. However, strong quadriceps and hamstring muscles can help insulate the knee from stress.
3. Inactivity/lack of mobility
A cause of muscle weakness and obesity—inactivity—is also another factor for knee pain. People who are inactive are less strong, less flexible, and more sedentary. When the time comes to move and exercise, there is a greater risk of injury. Inactivity has also been found to make knee pain from arthritis worse. Being sedentary results in muscle deterioration that weakens the knee and increases pain
4. Not resting after injury
Injured people who don’t rest their knees for a long enough period of time increase their risk of re-injury. Although recovery periods can last anywhere from several weeks to several months, taking the time to allow the body to adequately repair and heal is critical for allowing the knee to regain its strength.Resting is particularly difficult for athletes and other active people, but spending some quality time on the couch will go a long way to keeping the knees healthy and protecting against future injury.
Smoking increases the risk of a host of health problems, and knee pain can be added to the list. Quitting smoking is one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain when you get older. smoking increased the risk for both cartilage loss and knee pain in men who had developed osteoarthritis in the knee. Because smoking affected the amount of cartilage the men had in their knees, it increased the amount of pain they experienced.
Neck stiffness is common and can be uncomfortable enough to hamper day to day life. Ten easy steps can prevent neck pain.
Following are the 10 steps:
Don?t stay in one position for too long
Keep the computer monitor at eye level.
Use the hands-free function of the phone or wear a headset.
Prop your touch-screen tablet or the ipad on a pillow so that it sits at a 45� angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
Keep your prescription up to date if you wear glasses to prevent leaning your head back to see better.
Don?t use too many pillows as it can stifle your neck?s range of motion.
Before you move a big wardrobe across the room, consider what it might do to your neck and back, and ask for help.
Call your doctor if neck pain is associated with radiating pain, weakness, or numbness of an arm or leg.
Also call the doctor if you have fever or weight loss associated with your neck pain, or severe pain.
I am suffering from fever from last 1 week my head is hot at the night and in my throat there is a pain on breathing. What I do for relieve from pain and fever?
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from digestion problem and my body is not growing well. My weight is only 47. So what is the solution?
Hello, my face skin is black and on my face so much pimples Dot's. How can I removed that Dot's? And how can I protect my face. Against sun light?
Sir m suffering from anxiety and depression from Last 4 months aftr my Chachi's death! M Not able able to get out of depression! Main har waqt ghabrata rehta hu chhoti chhoti baat ko lekr hamesha negative hi sochta hu jiski wajah se mera dil ghabrata rehta hai aur mind disturb rehta hai! Main kya karun samjh nhi arha!
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"