Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M. DixitYour feedback matters!
I have problem of concentration, I can not concentrate on anything more than 5 minutes, Interest doesn't come for doing work. When someone try to advice me I become fear in my mind & don't do work due to fear. Fear of failure comes within my mind.
I am 32 year old boy, I am feeling headache and depression from last two month. please help me with both?
I am a regular smoker. I was planning to quit smoking slowly. I wanted to know if there is something that we can do, which cuts down the problems created till now to my body due to smoking?
Dear sir, my wife got influenced by brahma kumaris organization. She is not cooperating in sexual life. Can this problem be solved. Regards
I have pain in whole body over two days. What should I do? May I take any painkiller, please give me positive response.
I have exams coming so studying day night I haven't slept, head is aching, not able to study so what to do? Please help me!
I got less marks in exam. I feel very much depressed. My friends got more marks than my. Please help me.
I have had a depression after loosing my uncle and aunt at the same year. I.E 2006. Is there a way to feel better?
I am suffering from depression. I take allopathic medicine for 7 months. It doesn't work . And Now I take homeopathic medicine. It works Is homeopathic treatment is right?
I smoke 2-3 cigrate per day (4months) if I suddenly stop smoking and I quit. Does it cause any serious problem to my body.
My vitamin B12 is 212 and the lower limit is 211 for normal range. Also 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) is 5.99 ng/ml which is deficient. Symptoms: Body fatigue, poor concentration and memory for last 6 months. Are my symptoms because of vitamin deficiency. Is it advisable to take cholecalciferol and vitcofol (b12) injection. Please advise the frequency.
Feelings of inadequacy for long durations and being extremely sensitive to what others think of you is a disorder called avoidant personality disorder symptom. Such feelings of inadequacy in turn push the person to become isolated from the society and the person avoids people, work, and other activities. Social and occupational functioning is affected as the person is extremely sensitive and has very low self-esteem. Symptoms of avoidant personality disorder are:
- Avoiding social interactions: people suffering from this disorder avoid almost all sorts of interpersonal contact since they lie with the fear of rejection, disapproval and criticism.
- Avoiding risks: they avoid taking personal risks or being involved in activities which seem new, because they fear that they will embarrass themselves.
- Socially unplugged: they are not willing to get involved with individuals unless they are absolutely certain of being liked by the person.
- Preoccupied with negative perception: the idea of being criticized or rejected in social functions is so deep within their psyche that they are often preoccupied with only this thought in their minds.
- Inferiority complex: people suffering from avoidant personality disorder consider themselves as good for nothing, unappealing, and inferior to everyone else.
- Avoid intimacy: they are always reluctant to get into intimate relationships because they feel that they will be shamed and ridiculed. Because of such fears, they let go of relationships where they would have been genuinely cherished too.
The only treatment possible for this disorder is psychotherapy. While some people opt for long term therapy, most people usually visit a psychotherapist only when they feel overwhelmed with their fear and emotions.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.