Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Deshpande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Meri wife ke right nipple se pani aata hai aur bahut khujli hota hai mene pura body check up bhi karwaya sab normal aaya.
My boyfriend is interested in about her ex-girlfriend but that is killing me inside. What to do now I can't leave without him.
Well Ill do sex with my gf without condom but I did not cuming inside after this my gf want to take pill. Is that good for her health?
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting and anxious phase in a woman’s life. There is definitely an information overload from all sources i.e. family, friends, medical team, books, Internet, etc., that is dumped on the mother-to-be. The idea is to prepare her for the delivery. What needs to be borne in mind though is that each delivery is unique and there are no two women who have had the exact same experience.
However, it is good for the mother to know what to expect so that she is mentally prepared and not totally caught unawares when the actual scenes unfold. The following are the sequence of events that she should be aware of and watch out for:
- With the due date nearing, she should keep a watch for the water breaking. This is passing of fluid surrounding the baby and is usually colorless and odorless. However, if it is green or brown, it is an indication that something might be wrong. Immediate medical help should be sought in that case.
- Along with water breaking, contractions is the next thing to watch out for. This is due to the tightening and releasing of the uterus, indicating that the baby has begun to descend down towards the cervix. If these last for up to a minute, occur every five minutes, and persist for up to an hour, it is a clear indication that it is delivery time and you must head to the hospital.
- Two sensations very prominent during delivery are pain and pressure. The pressure is from the baby passing down the birth canal. As the cervix and the vaginal canal expand to allow passage of the baby, there would be a great deal of pain and pressure. It is not just the mother, even the baby exerts significant pressure to come out of the womb during labor.
- The process of the baby getting out of the womb is what is medically termed as labor and has three distinct stages to it:
- The first stage has two parts to it i.e. an initial, gradual phase that may last for a few hours and a later, quicker phase. The rate of progress of delivery is steady.
- The second stage usually lasts for about two hours, during which the cervix is minimally dilated and pushing begins. This stage lasts until the baby is out of the womb.
- The third and the last stage is where the placenta is extracted and the umbilical cord is cut.
Some common problems you may expect include injury or tearing of the vagina or cervix, need for episiotomy, vomiting, passing of motion, anesthetic complications, etc. However, what would remain etched in the mother’s memory would be the first sight of the baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It has been observed that many patients while asking a suitable solution for their problem don't present it in the way it should be. It can be incomplete history of their illness/ problem or wrongly framed questions. What happens?
1) You dont get the right answers.
2) You get confused when you get multiple diagnosis and quadruple treatment options.
3) You doubt about our abilities and instead of considering our efforts to answer your incomplete questions, you make a move of down voting us.
How to overcome this to take the best from lybrate -
1) Since you are not providing a clinical picture/ a radiograph of your problem, it is difficult to put in words exactly how it looks. So you can briefly tell us about duration since it was first observed, site, size, shape, color, hard or soft consistency and associated pain, discharge, swelling and/or fever.
2) Once we get your exact problem, your chances of getting the right answers from the experts in the particular field increases many folds.
3) It will avoid the differences in opinions among different specialists.
4) Almost always you will be confident about your real visits to a doctor.
I m 22year old after delivery my weight is increased. Can I take green tea for weight loss is it effect my baby in feeding.
I am 26 year old woman. I am 9 weeks pregnant. I used OTOREX EAR DROPS without consult the doctor because the doctor out of station. Is OTOREX EAR DROPS harm to me?
Common Penis Problems That Fitness Buffs Should Be Aware Of
There's no doubt that regular exercise is good for the mind and body. But a regular gym goer has a host of penis problems that they're more susceptible to than those sitting on the couch. Between less than sanitary conditions, communal bathrooms and lots of sweat, your typical gym is ripe with bacteria that can leave your penis vulnerable to discomfort. But with a little knowledge, many of the most common penis problems found at the gym are easily diagnosable and treatable.
Here are the three most common penis problems found at the gym and how you can solve them:
1) Yeast Infection - Most commonly thought of as a female health problem, men can also find themselves with a yeast infection, especially if they're frequenting the gym. This type of infection is caused by a fungus called candida. While candida is usually present on the body and perfectly healthy, an overgrowth of it can be the cause of a penile yeast infection. Symptoms of a male yeast infection typically includes itching and a burning sensation accompanied by a red rash or white, shiny patches on the penis. In some cases, a thick white substance may be present.
Candida thrives in dark, warm and moist conditions, making it essential to change out of sweaty gym clothes as soon as your exercise is over. Spending the day in used gym clothes can make one very susceptive to this common problem. Curing a male yeast infection will require an over the counter antifungal crème.
2) "Jock Itch" - Tinea cruris, the fungus behind "jock itch," is another common ailment for the regular exerciser. Like candida, tinea cruris flourishes in dark, warm and moist areas, making the groin and inner thighs especially vulnerable after a vigorous workout. Because tinea cruris is a form of ringworm, it has a distinct mark, making it easy to identify and diagnose. A man dealing with "jock itch" will suffer from a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges that often itches and burns.
Like yeast infections, "jock itch" can be easily avoided by swapping soiled gym clothes with fresh, clean options after a workout. It's also essential not to share damp towels or be in close contact with others that may be experiencing tinea cruris. Over the counter antifungal crèmes will clear up this very common infection.
3) Chafing - In and out of the gym, penis chafing is a common problem that affects many men. However, gym conditions can make active men particular vulnerable to this uncomfortable condition. Damp skin is more likely to cause friction, making excessive sweat a top culprit for a chafed penis. Unlike yeast infections or jock itch, penis chafing is marked by red, flakey skin and, while uncomfortable, won't cause the acute itching and burning common with infections.
To combat chafing, opt for looser, breathable clothing. Synthetic materials tend to be best as cotton can trap moisture. In the case of chafing, a delicate moisturizer can also be applied to relieve uncomfortable symptoms. A cool compress with a clean, dampened towel can also quickly relieve irritation caused by chafing.
While waiting for an antifungal crème to work, those afflicted with a yeast infection or jock itch can quickly relieve their symptoms. Delicately wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. If the infection is particularly severe, just water will work as soap may irritate the area even more. After washing, gently pat the area dry and apply a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) designed to soothe and protect the sensitive penis area. While penis problems at the gym are common, they don't have to get in the way of an active lifestyle.