Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GundawarYour feedback matters!
I travel on bike for 1 and half hour every day. There is lot of pollution outside. My skin tone is white . But now a days my hands skin tone is turning to back. What I have to do to prevent this happening? Can you recommend any Lotions for dry skin?
I have h very black skin and I am using to white tone cream but did not changes please solution given me.
I am 22 year old male .what is the solution for black spots on face. Please suggest me natural remedy. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from tanning at the back very badly please suggest me some effective ways to remove that?
I am having anal fischer from past 4 months. Visited 1 surgeon also. He write 1 medicine & 1 ointment but this is not cured. Kindly help.
I am 20 year old boy. There are some red marks on my thighs from 1 month. I used vetnobate C cream on the marks. After using this cream the red marks are changing into red-black. But It's not completely ended yet. Please tell me some solution.
I have acne from last 6 years and till date after having tons of medicine and treatment I often get pimples on my face which leaves a disastrous scars. My face has become so worse that I myself dislike my face. Currently im using a cream known as Brevoxyl. Please help me.
One year back I got infection in my forehead which bulged in size. I removed it by surgery by the concerned physician. Now it is again bulging at the same place. What should be the problem. What should be done for it.
I am 27 years old having dark circle under eyes. What should I do? I am taking seabuckthorn pills from 1 month which contains omegas & vitamins and using aloe vera eye gel but no results I found.
I am 27 year old . I just want to increase glow on my face pls give me suggestions, what should I do and which medicine I used for this ?
What is the solution to avoid face skin problems. And please suggestion me some solutions for bright face look.
I am 17yrs old male and I am having too much tan from my elbow to fingers and above neck with tab covering my face.
I have dark black colour below the eyes, it is for two years and I used eumosone ointment, but it is not cleared. What should I do. It isd also near the lips, like round spots which is dry skin.
My face skin has become very hard and rash ,from last 1 week during winter. I applied vaseline (nova) but I didn't get results.
Sir. I have black dark dots on my face because of I was occurred chickenpox at the age of 10 years old and I am now 22 years old .this problem is surely cure? And another que is I want to do rhinoplasty. Then any problem created after ?because of I am does daily high weight gym workout?
My daughter has swelling like a carbuncle just below nail of ring finger of right hand. It is there for few years- how to cure it. Suggest pls.
Itchiness on side thighs some dark patches comes near private part & it is very irritating I use sapat lotion but my skin turned into dark. After 2/3 weeks I have little irritation started. Tell me what to do to remove it. I am 16 years old.
I have problem on face 1- pimples 2- excess oily skin 3- white heads around nose and lips Please help me how to cure this with detailed explanation.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.