Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. GulabaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from anxiety and if I kept thinking about my anxiety its getting worse ,from this my back become warm , hot so tell me what should I do to overcome this?
I am 30 years I feel stress and depress won't able to sleep at night please suggest me some medicine.
I suffer from myopia, - 6.5,-7 in left and right respectively. I want to know the drawbacks of lasik surgery as I want it done in Shankar Netralaya, Chennai. Whether there will be any complications? Would I be able to sit in administrative exams? In which field surgery is not acceptable?
Hi doctor. My problem is smoking I just want to quite but I am not finding it easy. What should I do.?
Sir i am preparing for groups exams wch hav many subjcts to read im getting all bt im unable to remember lng please give me any solution for ds to remember long time n r remedies for this.
I feel sleepy and lazy whole day and also suffering from body pain, what should I do? Please suggest.
I am 16 years old. My passion is fashion designing but my parents want me to become a doctor. I have scored 95% in 10th board exams. I want to fulfill their dreams but I am not able to concentrate on studies. Unnecessary and illogical thoughts continuously come in my mind. What should I do?
I want to marry my girlfriend I love her lot she also wanted to marry me BT her father hardly gives two years to complete her studies, she did not go against her parents, after that she is going to marry with her father's match BT I want 5years to settle in my life and married her I can't understand what should I do sir?
If a person gets his symptoms matched with those which are found in a person suffering from depression then how he could cure it and get rid of this problem.
Hi, i am 22 years old I have problem regarding thoughts. Like given so much attention in a particular thing. And I always have doubt like in choosing things eg like in online shopping, choosing so much which one should I get. This or that colour later regret it. And i always doubt myself, I feel like I have to be perfect. Please help me out. Is everything okay with me?
Due to the break up my friend is depressed she do not take her diet properly and becoming Insomniac.
I feel sad many of the Times and if I am happy I am over excited and if I am sad I am over sad. I love someone badly but he don't due to which I feel upset I really feel happy only by taking with him but know this do not work as I am thinking to stay away as I feel I got addicted to him. Please suggest is this depression?
I am 31 years doing business and from last 3 months I am getting depression due to loss in business. so, what I should do.?
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.