Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gulabani
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GulabaniYour feedback matters!
Meri friend friday night uske boyfriend ke sath thi, usse yaad nhi ki unke bich kuch hua ya nhi, uss time usne drink bhi ki thi, but usne kaha ki jab vo sath aaye toh kuch moment chod usse sab yaad hai. Par usse dar lag raha ki kuch ho toh nhi gaya. Aise samay ky kiya jaye.
Dr. I have a bf and in a relation since 2 years and I know it's my fault I have joked many times about him which is humiliating in nature. I used to tell that you cannot do anything in your life you are dumb I insulted him many times it's true that I I have fault. Yesterday he said I am short minded he have wasted his time on me. I felt like crying if he leave me? I don't know what I have to do now. I do not know he is happy with me or not. Help me I feel really sad I don't know how should I talk to him.
At times I go through severe mood swings. I dnt feel like talking to anyone. Without any reason I feel depressed. How to overcome such thing.
I am suffering from body pain and regular fever from last 2-3 weeks now it is unbearable. I have also feel very tired I have hyperthyroidism from last year and my medication is in process. I have a pain in my abdomen from some days. And have a very bad odour discharge with yellowish colour I am not sleep properly not only for 8 hours. I have started pain in my legs on bed time also have too much pain in my spinal cord from tip to end I am feeling very bad at sleeping time then I wake up because of my head and back pain will you please help me.
I m Trupti. I had go through an ectopic pregnancy on 2feb16. What precautions/treatment should I have to take for next pregnancy? I m so depressed.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it.
Hey! Iam 21 years old I just have a severe head ache from the last 3 days and due t this ache my body muscles gets crimped and it pains my whole body please suggest what to do?
Relationship breakups are hard to deal with. Depression and anxiety are known sequelae. It is better to take help for it. Yes, help is available, it can help you deal with this tough phase of your life effectively. Some might benefit from just counselling while some may require medications. Most important is the reassurance that it this tough phase is temporary and it will get over.