Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Homeopaths online in pathankot. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Soni
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SoniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from PCOS and had severe Acne with scars, hair fall and i'm under treatment like i'm taking krimson 35 tablet after 3rd day of Period so please suggest me Diet and how to avoid acne.
I have pain on my right shoulder intermittently. Especially when I carry weight on that side or do checking of books for few hours. I got dry needling done for the same. That has given me relief but mild pain is there on and off on doing these activities. Please guide, so that it goes away completely. Thanks.
Hi, I am 22 year old male and I have a big fat butt problem can I use lipolyzer? It is good for me? If any other solution please tell me sir/mam please.
I met with an accident around 4 - 5 years ago. It got hit on my knee. That time I was feeling like my bone has become weaker. I have shown to doctor and they have taken X-Ray and said it is normal. But still I am not able to run fast. What to do.
I am suffering from bad knee condition after got injured in playing football! Is there is any muscle pain or nerve blocking?
Merit beti 2 years old h.but sir WO abhi tk solid food ko grind krke khati h WO bhi bahut muskil she. Use bhook ka ehasas to bilkul bhi nhi hota or khana khane me thori der bad kabhi kbbhi khaste khaste vomit kr deti h.koi bhi solid cheej WO nhi khati h.thora bahut kha bhi me to use kanth me atak jata h. Sir mai bahut paresan hu koi solution batayeye pls.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.