Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali LokhandeYour feedback matters!
I'm 33 & my wife is 25 years old. She is 2 months pregnant now. Is it safe for us to keep physical relationship at this stage of pregnancy? If so then how long we have to keep it, is there any best position to follow? Is it require to use condom at this stage intercourse? Is there any problem if semens directly discharge inside vagina? Please suggest.
I have pain in my head last 2 weeks. And also fever. I have take medicine but nothing happened. What I do.
Hi. Greetings! Well I have a great concern with regard to my eyes as it turns red whenever I eat sweets since 2008. I did consult eye specialist then couple of times and even now I do blood check up but it always come within normal range. I am scared whether I am diabetic. I hate injections. I have cut short all my sweet cravings still once in a while I have some and I get my eyes turn red in some time. I am scared and emotionally its taunting me high as I am a single mom and have a small kid with me who is totally my responsibility. Please suggest me. Thanks for your time!
I am working in bpo have rotational shift and my eyes are red from last couple of months and facing some hearing problem. I also have pain near my toe. Please suggest what should I do?
I am suffering from fever since 7 days I used many medicine used but no better result please give me better suggestion.
I am 24 yr old production engineer. Whenever in night duty I feels light pain in both legs continuously. Should I consult doctor ?
Hello doctor I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days I vomited twice yesterday after having food what should I do.
My dad is diabetic. He is 45 years old .he got diabetes from 7 months .his sugar level are high .fasting is 150 .plz tell me a diet plan .n also which fruit. N other things he can eat in detail!
I am 39 and weight 87ks I have a lump measuring almost 2 CMS in length on the right side of my stomach and it's there since almost more than 10 yrs, but now it pains sometimes when it is under pressure like a pin. My wife passed Away 2 years back cause of cancer and then multiple organ failure. I am having a daughter of 7 years ad hence I M afraid of getting myself checked. What could be the same. Please advice.
Painful feet! What an absolute curse that is! Especially as it is not exactly an easy part of one’s anatomy to rest, not unless you are adept at walking around on your hands!
Metatarsalgia literally means pain in the ‘metatarsals’, which are your toes and the long bones of your forefoot. The pain occurs after periods of weight bearing, whether running, walking or even standing. The pain can be very intense and burning in nature, and occurs across the top of your foot at the base of your toes, and only really ceases when you take the weight off your feet.
Tips for SORE FEET
- Look at your footwear. Have your shoes collapsed at the sides, thereby reducing their support? If so treat yourself to a new pair!
- Do you wear high heels for most of the day? Try wearing lower heels and also go bare-foot in the evenings to give your feet a break!
- Try to exercise your feet by drawing your toes towards your heel and therefore raising the supportive arches of your feet.
- Stretch out your calf muscle; a tight calf can radically influence the performance of your feet and also lower leg.
- Also strengthen your calf by rising up and down on your tiptoes.
- Gently massage the tender tissues of your foot.
- Apply ice to the area if hot and swollen.
- If all else fails, seek advice from a physiotherapist.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.