Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash Chaudhary
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, my mother has kidney infection he has creatin level is last month 5. 2 after15 days creatin level 4. 8 now creatin level is 4. 2. Kindly suggestion any medicine in ayurveda. Where should I counsult. Please reply thanking you sir.
If a person is very critical (kidney damaged anf liver is filled with water) and now kept in ICU then is there any chance that person will be safe? And pulse are also gradually decreasing.
Dear doctor, I am having frequent urination problem and also some time have pain in my left testes, lower abdomen and also in the back region. Though the pain is not permanent. So please advice.
Mujhe kidney me stones Hai total 8 stone s Hai 4 left kidney me 3 right kidney me aur ek unary me fasha Hua tha jo unary me fasha Hua tha wo 6.3 mm Hai aur bake ke 7 stone less then 5 mm hai To Mera sawal ye Hai ki mujhe doctor NE kaha Hai ki Stone unary me fasha Hone se waha pe jo Nas hoti hai wo mild ho gyi Hai Aur report me ye bhi aaya ki pit me sujan ho gayi Hai aur tilli me bhi To Mai kya karu dawa se thik hoga ya operation karana padega Plzzz help me sir.
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.