Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have headache, stomachache and also back pain since last 7 days and also i'm suffering from dry skin what should I Do?
Meri maa ki age 66 yrs hai. Unhen poore din kamjori rehti hai. Bahut ilaaj karaee par koi fark nahin ho raha. Kya karen?
Pain in ankles lower half legs knees and elbows pain is permanent. No fever. What may be the cause and how it can be treated? Vitamin D is 80.
Doctor my brother doing masturbation since 23 years his penis too small and main problem is whenever he touches his penis tip feels pain give some suggestion.
It might have to do with ghrelin, notoriously known as the ?hunger hormone?. Located in our stomach, ghrelin sends signals to our brain and makes us want to eat, especially foods loaded with fat. It also makes us feel good, really good. In fact, ghrelin and cocaine activate the same regions in the brain, highly motivating us to indulge our cravings ? even if we?re full.
So if you skip your breakfast, you?ll increase your ghrelin levels, causing you to crave high-carb snacks that are just too good to pass up! On the other hand, starting your day with breakfast 30 to 90 minutes after waking up may quicken our metabolism, regulate your blood sugar, and reduce your ghrelin levels (and subsequently, your cravings).
Enhances Your Cognitive Performance.
Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
If skipping breakfast increases your risk of heart disease, than not skipping breakfast lowers it. At least, that?s what one monumental 16 year study following 26,902 male professionals between the ages of 45-82 claims.
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 36 years old my sugar levels are 160-190 before food and 240 after food. Bp is normal, I am 140kgs, I do smoke and drink, so I am not taking any medicine but want to control my sugar levels by diet. Pleases suggest.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.