Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My wife is having very less Haemoglobin. Due to same she is suffering with many basic Complications. What are the home remedies or basic Medicine to increase haemoglobin?
I having a depression since one month, sometime I get angry on any unknown person without any reason, I having a severe headache along with this all symptoms. Plzzz help me.
I had a surgery to drain pus bcoz of rectal abscess in 2011 (Incision at 5 o clock). After that I had slight pain on and off. But from 2016 I have recurring pain every month. I feel heavy at the rectum like an urge to pass stool. There is constant pain in the anal region particularly right side. When I do sitz bath there is a remain on white slimy thing. Today a doctor inspected from inside and said there is nothing, only inflammation and little scar. His diagnosis is Proctitis. How can I be cured once and for all without surgery ?
I am 26 years old. Single. Last few months I see snake dreams occasionally. Also see dreams like I trap in somewhere due to help someone, no matter what ever I tried I could not escape. This type of dream I see like daily. Please tell me what I am suffering from?
I am 20 years old male I am experiencing giddiness from past 1 week I tried taking proper diet and so proper sleep still I experience giddiness can you help me what is the cause.
I am 18 yrs old, while playing a tournament I had an injury in my left thigh which is still hurts me whenever I runs fast. So give me some suggestions?
Dr. Ma kuch dino se bahut pareshan hu muje na raat mein acche se nind ni aa rahe hai uske wajah se ma kafi pareshan hu so please help me.
I cum after 20 min when my girl frnd gives me blow job and I cum a lot but when she gives me hand job I cum at abt 10 min only I dnt even cum alot is there a problem pls hlp.
Sometime my mom's head aches. The headache persists overnight and Is unbearable. The next day body starts aching. The diagnosis report was normal. What could be the possible reason?
I have suffers from viral hepatitis last month. I have taken medicine now I am well. Can I take vitam A, B and C supplement.
Day by day my memory power is becoming weaker. For last 7 years. I forget everything very soon. Not able to concentrate on studies due to forgetfulness. Forget everything any address name of person. Things in market. What I have to do. And also too much hair fall. And always thinking of sex. And nightfall more than 3 time in week. So please tell me why this happens and medicines.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.