Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uzma Ansari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Uzma AnsariYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I have Dental problem, between my teeth gap is their and its not looking good while laughing due to this I am not enjoying party and groups. My age is 24 years and I want to doctor also nd they suggest me to put clip in teeth, but also told 2 teeth they will take out also. For that I want suggestion if I do this is it beneficial for me and will it create any problem in future for taking teeth out in this age? And if I do so. Then how long it will take to recover. Please suggest me what to do?
I can't open my mouth properly because of my habit of chewing gutkha and pan masala. Before 1 month I leave that gutka and pan masala but after leaving that I can't open my mouth properly Give suggestions. What to do?
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
I'm21 years old. And having severe tooth ache bsonwent treatment and ultra sonic scaling my again back what can I do now.
My teeth always remains yelloish in color and sometines it start paining and suddenly stops. What can i do to solve this problem?
Anybody can tell me what's the approx. Cost of doing Veneers. I want to fill the space between my upper two teeth. Thank you.
My mom (age, 50)had a nasal cyst surgery before a month but she is yet not recovered, she have a severe tooth pain and weakness and suffering from heavy acidity from high dose medicines, Need help & suggestions to maker her recover fast -As I know it takes month to make this normal but 1.5 months is already passed and we are not getting positive results.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.