Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Usma ParekhYour feedback matters!
My Mom has got an ulcer kind of thing on the right side of the tongue which she misunderstood with the common mouth ulcer which normally heals with B complex supplements. It did not heal even after a month, can it be serious/ cancerous? She never consumes alcohol and tobacco. Please help. I can upload the pics if needed for diagnosis.
Muje ek dentist ki salah chahiy please Masooro se blood aata hai badboo hai aur dant peele ho gay solution bata do plz.
Hello doctor last month my teeth was extracted. But now I'm pregnant. Shall I fetch new teeth this month? Is this any causes will occur? Or else when will I should do?
Sometimes I have a toothache on the right side of my upper jaw. It occurs once in week for few hours. I sometimes use rock salt to brush my teeth. What should I do.
My daughter is 17 months old, I m observing that her front 4 teeth have changed color to grey? is this a problem? she doesn't want to brush her teeth either, should I show her to dentist?
Hi Suffering from scalp folliculitus since 5 year. Once start taking antibiotics, sclap becomes free from this. Now its spreading over mouth area. Please suggest.
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.
I am 42 year old man and I am having diabetes since 2 years ago but last 4 months I am suffering pain in my teeth its a quite low pain but shall I go for dental surgery.
I am a 30y male working as mechanic, my teeths are yellow in color. Went to a dentist he tested said all ok, suggested to changed toothpaste and tooth cleaning regularly in hospital. My question is do I need cleen in hospital regularly? this will weak my teeth strength? if regularly means what is period I need to visit like every month or six months? how much charge per visit for cleaning in typical hospital. Thanks.
Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.
Respected Mam, I M 5 Month Pregnant meri akal daad me lagbag 8 month pehle half kide ne ka li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi tha but ab pain bhi hota hai or daad me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me uperside me ek daad me black kida lad gaya hai me 2-3 din se paresaan hu khan chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse tell here me kya karu actualy kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga.
One of my tooth needs to be extracted but with the best of my ability I cant open mouth enough that is required by dentist to perform extraction.Please help
Hi I am 28 years old lady want to know the teeth whitening charges. And how many sittings is required.
My sister is have pariya problem & also blooding from teeth. Can you suggests what I do for this? Which 100%work.
A common question asked by parents about braces is at what age our kid should go for braces.
Orthodontic treatment is not just corrective. We can try to avoid malocclusion by various methods. One should take their kids for a dental check up every 6 months. Sometimes it is possible to do a little bit of treatment like extraction of milk tooth to avoid malaligned teeth.
If one has developed irregular teeth or forwardly placed teeth, the kid has to wait till all milk teeth fall. It is easy to put braces with that. Sometimes we have to remove milk teeth if it is not gelling at the right time.