Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulbha Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulbha AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old. I had heartburn a few days back. Also had nausea feeling. After that I had taken ovral G tablet to delay my periods for 6 days as I was traveling. Last I had taken on 7th of this month. My periods have still not come. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
I am diabetic patient. Want to change. Planning for baby. But my hips is 7 kya its ok to conceive or what is the range of hbaic to conceive please tell I am taking medicine trajenta and diamicron.
Last periods on 19 sep, had ipill after ten days, this month periods not yet come. Worried 5 days up now.
I want to know. During pregnancy of 9 months. Kitne time tak husband wife's intercourse nhi kar sakti. .or securely kab kr skte he?
I want to know maximum time for getting first periods after delivery. Pls tell me the exact time. May be 2 year or less. My periods has crossed 1 year. I'm really worried about it. Pls tell maximum time. So that I'll get relaxed.
Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf, and next morning I took postpone 72 pill, Now I have abdominal pain slightly, what will be the result, now I am not ready for pregnancy, pls help, And I am looking for my period on 22 feb, can I lead normal periods?
I am 19 years old women. I am not comfortable with my sex. I feels and behave like a guy. What is the problem with me.
Sometimes, even a strict diet and strenuous exercise doesn't give you the body shape you dream of. In such cases, liposuction can be the answer to the problem of excess fat you are facing. Liposuction is a surgical procedure of removing stubborn fat bulges from the body. Age is not a major consideration with liposuction as long as your skin is firm and elastic. Else, your skin may begin to sag in places where the fat has been removed. It is important to note that liposuction does not remove cellulite but only removes fat. Thus, for people with cellulite, liposuction may not give them the results they desire.
If you're thinking of undergoing liposuction, do not expect the procedure to give you a supermodel's figure. Be realistic in your expectations. Here are a few other things to keep in mind.
- Liposuction does not show instant results: Recovery from a liposuction surgery is quick and you may be back to your normal routine within a few weeks. However, the treated area may still look swollen. This can take two to three months to subside. Hence work backwards and time your surgery with regard to major life events.
- The results are long lasting: Undergoing liposuction surgery does not mean that you will not be overweight again, but it means that fat will not collect in the areas that have been treated. If you do gain weight, the fat will be redistributed to other areas.
- Smoking and alcohol must be avoided: Smoking and alcohol both inhibit healing. It also increases your risk of complications during the surgery. Stop drinking and smoking at least three weeks prior to your surgery, and avoid it until your body has healed completely.
- Can be beneficial for many parts of the body: Liposuction can be performed on many areas of the body. The thighs, abdomen, breasts and buttocks are common areas where this surgery is performed. Other areas are the back, face and neck. Like any other surgery, liposuction has its risks. While some risks are very rare, others can be quite common. Here are three minor risks that you should be aware of.
- Excessive liposuction: Removing too much fat can leave your skin looking unnatural and uneven.
- Skin discoloration: When making an incision for liposuction, the skin cells in the area may rupture and release melanin into the surrounding area. This can cause prolonged hyper pigmentation that can take 4-6 months to heal. Patients with a dark skin tone have a higher risk of hyper pigmentation.
- Swelling and bruising: When liposuction is performed on the lower part of the body, swelling and bruising are common side effects. This usually disappears within 2-3 days. Choosing open drainage vs. placing sutures on the incision sites can reduce the chances of this happening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!