Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulbha AroraYour feedback matters!
Mera esse pehle ek misscarrige hua hai aur mai avi five months pregnant hu, mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya after misscarrige jisme mera PTT (Test) 43.8 ,DRVV Confirmatory test 37.30,Rubella IGG 114.02,Cytomegalovirus Igg > 20, Herpes Simplex virus -1 Igg 5.65 aur Antinuclear Antibodies positive hai. Mere doctor mujhe dubara conceive karne ke baad three months continue lonopin 40 g De rhi hai aur ab ye injection mujhe week mai 3 days lene bola gya hai delivery hone tak doctor Mai ye jan na chahte hu ke mere baby ko ab to koi problem nhi hoge na aur kya ye injection mere aur mere baby ke leye sahi hai.
When does a girl get bleeding after being pregnant? Can she have 2 times bleeding? Is that called implantation bleeding? And what is the colour of that and upto how many hours or days it happens.
I had hormonal problem due to which there was ovarian cyst I took medicine for two years but still sometimes I have severe pain. please suggest me some proper treatment.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I had sex with my bf 15 days before. I missed period. I have checked with prega news but it is negative. Kindly advise on urgency.
I am 31 years old, I recently had a miscarriage on 10th of May. Undergone a POC (Karyotyping. My report says Monosomy 15. What does that mean? Will there be genetic abnormality in future pregnancies.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am a 23yr old female and I have pimples on my face and I also have an ovarian cyst. So what measures should I have to take to overcome this problem.
Hi. For a few days , when I wipe, theirs blood coming from my private area (not a lot just a few streaks of blood on the tissue). I believe I had a uti or yeast infection earlier this week as well. My period is due in a few days. But theirs still blood when I wipe my private area. I've never had this happen. What could it be?
i am 21 yrs old n my weight is 82 kgs my periods are irregular how to loss weight and to get regular periods
My vagina became very loose after my 1st delivery ,my husband is no more interested in me please tell me some suggestions to make my pussy tight so that I can satisfy my hubby.
I'm on the contraceptive pills (unwanted 21). After how many days of taking the pills am I protected? What are the consequences of not taking the pills in the order?
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and at this time it is found in my ultrasound report that I have low placenta. Now what problems may I face?
I have gone through Ivf and conceived baby now I am 20 weeks pregnant when checking anatomy scan found out my cervix length is 2.7 cm during 12 weeks anatomy scan the cervix length was 3.70 cm.I am really worried now about the cervix length will it come back to normal or should I opt for any medicines or cervical cerclage.
I am 26 years old had history of 3 miscarriages 1st one unkwn reason, 2nd one rubella infection 3rd molar pregnancy. Now I am conceived my LMP date is 23-dec 16. Doctor has asked to test somany tests. TSH value came as 6.1 so doctor given THYRONORM. I want to know details regarding this. Doctor said I have hypothyroidism. But previously always I have normal TSH only. Some are telling its common to spike TSH during early pregnancy. Is it very common. And what foods should I avoid to control my TSH. ?CAN I USE ZANDU BALM or AMRUTANJAN BALMs for headache?
Dear doctor, am suffering from pcos since last 2 years. My periods arent regular. Also, I have acne on my skin, and am gaining weight and struggling to lose weight. I have mood swings too.
Hi am 7 week pregnant lady. At this time am suffering frm heave sneeze and sinusitis and heavy cough while am consulting a doctor she advised to take a herbex expectorant syrup and cipla tablet for cold. Is it affect create any side effect problem for my baby kindly reply.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.