Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shiprathi TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have 3 month baby by csec..In starting I didn't feel too much problem like severe body ache. But now I hv to face severe body ache. What should I do? Please suggest.
Request you to mention the name of test that needs to be done to check whether I am sexually fit. And my wife has improper menstrual cycle from past 5 months. Any suggestions in bringing back to normal.
While pressing my breast I get watery discharge my prolactin test n thyroid test were normal m taking opiprol 50 mg n nexito plus 0.5 mg m really worried is it breast cancer no lump in breast freaking out.
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
Sir, I am 32 years old and my husband is 34. We got married last year and not planning for baby yet. We are going to plan next year. Is there any suggestion for us because we are going to plan our first baby. I am little afraid of age factor. As I heard it may effect for conceiving? please hlp.
I have been suffering from high blood pressure from november, 2015 to till date. My doctor advised me to do some tests regarding lipid profile, blood test, thyroid tech. But everything was normal. Then he prescribed me to have Stamlo 2.5 Daily Once. But till date my BP after having it is 140/90. I've also gained 5 kgs of weight within 4 months. Please give me some advises.
I am 21. I have irregular periods. Doctor examined me for initial pcos. Also I took I pill 3-4 times with gap of 6 months. What gonna happen now?
Hi, I'm a 20 years old female, weight 110 kg and height 107 cm, I'm afraid of the risk of diabetes and hypertension since the family history from both sides have them, what diet should I follow?
After intercourse there is soaring or itching or small around or in the vagina even though it is sufficiently lubricated and it happens recently of our one year relation could I know what is the reason and what are the remedies.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.