Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sharita ShahYour feedback matters!
My husband had suffered from schizophrenia in 1996. He was on treatment for 4 years. There after he recovered. Till date he had no problems. But off late from 27th april the symptoms have emerged. We had visited a psychiatrist, but somehow I am not satisfied with his line of treatment. What must I do?
So I suffer from anxiety but I find the most symptom that's making it worse is the derealsation I constantly feel like in a dream state and spaced out why does this happen?
My fever has gone high since morning and I am on my way to kerala all my body is paining and I do feel very cold please help me.
Hi some time I am very sad and then I want to leave everything and after some time thinking why am I try to these things.
It's easy to be attracted to someone physically or to the version of a person someone portrays to the world. But what do they do during their free time? What are their values and beliefs? our worldview is our center and directs all of our decisions.
My mother age 63 regularly takes rexipra. 25, tynept od, etizolam as prescribed by doctor. She feels anxious, at times her hands and leg shakes. Its almost 6 months she is suffering. I like to know the perfect treatment for the disease she suffers and also like to know whether the medicine has got severe side effects.
Hi jeet here. Having depression problem from last 20 yrs. Feels normal when im on continuous medicine. The day I stopped tasking medicine ,again I find the same problem. sleepless night. Is one of the problem. Restless ness .
I am taking Nexito Ls medicine for anxiety from last 8 months how to stop medicine now I am fine, no anxiety issues, does sudden stoppage of medicine cause any side effects.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.