Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Suffering from shock and anxiety for the past one month. I don't think or worry about anything but I just keep getting shocked. Please help me. Thanks.
I'm 27 year Man. My weight is 97 kg. M over weight at this stage. Im in ta initial stage of high BP and diabetes. I skip my lunch, does every workout, jogging, walking every possible way I could do, 2 reduce my weight but nothing workout instead I gain more n more weight even after all my effort. M very frustrated in my life. Kindly advice me.
I am 20 years old I have avert pain in head and leg this a very important to get my body but nothing is the result for seng breakfast.
I am a 30 years old man I am a very weak in my iq so I want to improve my iq so kindly suggest me how to develop my iq.
Hi Doctor, I'm a 28 years old height 5'4' and weight 58 Kg. I think I could be suffering from Mental Disorder. I had noticed following symptoms which indicate it- Very short term memory loss, erratic thinking and reduced ability to concentrate, Increased sensitivity, Chronic Anxiety, Extreme mood changes, back pain, headache, Depression, Excessive anger, Significant tiredness, low energy and problems sleeping sometime, Suicidal and killing thinking sometime. Above all symptoms I'm facing. Consider following cases (1) Many time I found that I've even forgot my name while writing it on answer sheet during exams or when needed and I've to put pressure on mind to remember it. (2) Many time I forgot where I'm going or where I'm. (3) And a few months ago I've got total blackout of consciousness, I was in washroom for urine and I found lying on floor of washroom myself when I gain consciousness, later I remember I enter to room lock door and again I feel something as I'll fall again, and I tried to reach bed but not able to, when I gain consciousness again I was lying on floor of room on goods broken and my hand wounded.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.