Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh RangnekarYour feedback matters!
I am 41years old and suffering from back pain, no sensation on my left thai since last two years, so please advice what should I do?
I am 25year old boy I have huge pain in my knee I cant able to stand for more than half an hour. This is pain is around 2year.
Iam 23 yrs old girl iam facing problem of white discharge called Leucorrhoea and due this I have constant pain in my backbone but this is in white color and doesnot possesses smell or itching or bulging nothing like that, but when I use to get back pain I use to have large amount of white discharge, how to get rid of this problem.
I am 39 years old Female, I have unbearable ankle pain from last two month and not an injury in past, I have taken some painkiller and also checked-up for blood report but no negativity in that report , what cause is it ?
I sometimes feel pain in the right shoulder specially when I go to gym and workout. Not always but occasionally. Please help.
Sir in my back at right side bone was slightly bended and I need clarity that it comes to again back to initial position and please provide me the precautions need to be taken to solve the problem.
My mother who is 55 years old is having a pain in her leg in the night. The pain is so much that she started crying out of the pain. Please suggest what is possible reason and how it can be cure?
I am suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis for 30 yrs. Is there any treatment now a days by getting me admitted.
I am 65 years old male, having backache since a very long time. I have tried all oil treatment's and pain relief sprays but no improvement. Please suggest me something that can relieve my spinal cord pain permanently.
I have a swelling in my right knee. I am in saudi arabia. I have shown to the doctor but still it is paining. May I know what is the cause and the treatment for it ?
I have pain in lower back when I get early morning it's too much pain but when run or walk it doesn't pain. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 28 years old my left leg is pain last 1 month I used many medicine but for temporary feel fine. And after some time again start pain. Kindly tell me how can I get permanently feel good.
Hello Sir, My mother is 38 years old .Today when she woke up she had a pain in her one knee and it was swelling. She didn't got hurt by something and no other problems are there. She had done fast so she didn't eat salt is that can be the reason for her pain? Kindly advise me what to do for her. Pls help
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.