Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv Gopal BhagwatYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from low BP and she also has fear of obesity and thyroid. Kindly give your valuable advice.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hi I am 32 years old. Last year in aug I started having too much of anxiety, heavyness in chest and bloated stomach all the time. I did all tests. Endoscopy to harmones but all were normal. After 3 mnths of continuous sickness a new doc gave me librax n lonazep. In a month time I started improving. I stopped these medicines in jan 2015. I started phy activities walking and yoga. But still I feel anxious sometime and get too much of acidity. I burb a lot and gets bubbles in my body. My head and eyes stay heavy all the time. I dont knw which specialist I should visit. Please help. I have gone to phsycatrist, gastroentrologist n general phycision. All say just ignore it but how long? its been 7 months.
Hii my mother have blood pressure problem since last 1 years and she was 53 years old she taking a medicine regularly to control bp but if she did not take tablet there bp goes high. Pls tell me a solution how she can control bp without taking any medicine or tablet. . And they have not diabetes.Please tell.
I am 66, I am suffering bp not controlled amelo madcine is good but two legs are swelling. Now iam taking losar50 morning and night. My bp count is 98-170.3 months back a little stroke occured. Kindly suggest a medicne ?
I am suffering from chest pain from last 2 week and I am phasing problem in respiration So please suggest me proper medicine.
I am having cholesterol showing swelling type around my eyes and also xanthalasma under both eyes which I tried to removed thru laser but still surgery marks left there. I don't take Ghee, butter and fried food etc. Still developing cholesterol problem.
Hi Sir I am 39 years I am married I am suffering sex problem I am consult sex doctors advice medicine megalis 10 mg so nice. But bp racing. Other friends advice stop the medicine so medicine stopped but my pennies not strong I am fully suffering sir pls request my permanent solutions me sir. Pls. Sir.
My father is 63 year old. He has gas trouble in morning. He is blood pressure patient. And he always maintains healthy diet and exercise. He eat ulcino d tablets in morning and night. But still gas trouble occurs and tendency for vomiting while eating food. What is the reason behind this?
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.