Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant SawantYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from piles. She takes medicine regularly but she don" t get relax. Plzz help us. As well as my wife digestion does not very well, she goes to washroom at least 4 times in a day. Now a days she feel pain in her stomach. And in the mid night she wake up, nad feel like this that she will have to go washroom. Mostly she is suffered by piles.
I hav lot of black spots on my face. Is there any home remedy to cure that ? Or please suggest me the better cream or tablets.
My girlfriend is four weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do and she also feels very weak these days.
Hi, I have one problem on my face. Its a oil face, and right n left so many small small moles, and white heads on my nose. Please suggest me.
I feel all lazy and drowsy. My earlier doctor prescribed Modafinil and the dosage is over. Please help.
I have dandruff from 2 years and I had tried somany shampoos . But no use. Still it continue. And cause hair fall. Please refer a remedy.
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have really damaged and dry hair and they are very thin .how can I increase their quality and get thick hair.
I am a 25 years old male and have burning sensation while peeing for last 2 months. What should I do?
What is proper diet plan for 24 yrs male? My height is 5.5' and weight is 48 kg I want to increase my weight.
I am trying to loose some weight. I am doing gymming and all those possible efforts to achieve the slim fit look. But unfortunately its not happening. Suggest me something or I can wait for sometime. I had just started.
How to loss weight in few days by any diet plan or home made exercise suggest me a gud 1 Am of 25yrs with 96kgs and am suffering from thyroid.
My husband 41 years old came to know he has diabetic today only. From nov 2024 he is under mental stress due to father's death and business.I want he should come out of this just detected diabetic. He is swimming coach and daily he swims for one hour. Today his suger was 196 and after lunch 318. Please guide me .He is littlebit dipressed.Give solution diet according to me main cause may be a tension only. Please help.Thanks.
I am a 22-year-old indian boy. My face color is darker than my body color. I don't spend much time under sun. Also my face skin tone is not same. Dark spots on my face skin. I used metacortil tube my skin become fair but after stopping metacortil my skin become dàrker.
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
१- लहसुन छिला हुआ 25 gm
२- अदरक (ताज़ा) 50 gm
३- पुदीना fresh 50 gm
४- अनारदाना खट्टा 50 gm
इन चारों चीज़ों को पीस कर चटनी बना लें। और सुबह, दोपहर और शाम को एक-एक चम्मच खा लें।