Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja SharmaYour feedback matters!
Is that chest fat can be operated to reduce fat for male? to whom can be consulted? how much does it cost?
My problem is like whatever I eat, it does not suit my body. I am very slim. So many Doctors advice me to eat healthy and full of proteins food to get better health and I did the same as doctor told me. But the problem it is not getting into my body. I eat eggs, chicken, banana with milk, I mean I did every single possible try to get my body in good shape but the result is nothing. So I want you to give me some advice or solution. That can solve this problem.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am 34 years old and have a weight of 85 kg. I hv gastric problem too. want to reduce weight, how can I do so. I hv undergone 2 scissorian for delivery of babies.
I am. Feeling very weak these days there is very much pain in my legs and my back shoulders and neck I m not even able to walk properly can anyone please help me out that what are these symptoms for.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help?
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.