Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh BhansarYour feedback matters!
I am sathyanithi, I have some skin problems in my face, with blackheads on nose & face, also dark circles under my eyes, kindlyhelp me in clearing all those and to have a clean & even tone smooth face, suggest me some tips.
I'm suffering from redness in my face. Whenever I worked or stand in sunlight for long time. Its irritating me and red spot comes out on my face. Its very embarrassing. please help me and suggest me the right medicine.
I am having white & dark sort of circular patches all around my neck. It seems like fungal infection due to dandruff or something, it's been 6 months, i've used some medical anti-dandruff shampoos like ketomac to tackle fungal cells but it only goes away or lightens temporarily. Need some serious medication.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
Chemical peel in a procedure of applying a chemical solution to your face to remove impurities and the outer layers of your skin to make your face look younger and more radiant. The amount of skin removed depends on the type of peel and the period of time it is left on your skin for.
There are three different types of chemical peels: superficial, medium and deep. Depending upon the skin problems you are experiencing and recovery time required after the peel, you can opt for any one:
- Superficial Peel: This treatment is an entry-level or a basic chemical peel which uses hydroxyl acid. It is called a superficial peel because it doesn’t remove too many layers of skin from your face. This treatment is opted for by people who have dry or damaged skin. This peel is a quick one as the seating requires only ten minutes. It also helps in getting rid of the superficial skin problems such as sun damage, dark spots, discolouration and hormonal damage. You need very little recovery time after getting this peel done.
- Medium Depth Peels: The trichloroacetic acid used in this chemical peel makes it more effective than the superficial one. This is because the acid penetrates deep into the skin to get rid of graver problems such as age lines, wrinkles and to reverse the effect of damaged skin from within. However, this chemical peel demands a longer recovery period as your skin can look sunburnt for about a week depending upon how fast your skin heals. Also, the side effects of this kind of peel are high as you might experience stinging and itching sensation during the recovery period.
- Deep Peels: They are the strongest and most effective type of chemical peel available as they help in getting rid of skin which is entirely damaged, deep wrinkles, scarring and deep lines. The acid used in this peel is usually carbolic acid or concentrated trichloroacetic acid which penetrates deep into your skin to eradicate all skin issues. However, the deep peel is very painful and your skin will take very long to recover from it. Usually, the recovery period ranges from 2-4 weeks but in some cases, people complain of burnt, red skin for months. Swelling, itchiness, scarring and scabs are common side effects of the deep peel.