Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nootankumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I feel Jerks in my left hand between my first finger and thumb, Jerks are involuntary, frequent, and some times my first finger starts vibrating on its own, what is this problem, I am vitamin D deficient, with low calcium also,
I'm 38 yes, hv severe migraine prob at times, take tab ketrol DT. Is thr any ayurvedic treatment on it? As recently I gt sudden severe attack of migraine n can't b controlled by ketrol.
My daughter aged 6 years suffering from epilepsy for four years since then after medical check up and test she is on valparine syrup without fail and she never had seizures after that as well. We were advised that the medicine will run for years. Should we continue with the same.
I am taking zepam 0.5 and galop 5 medicine. I have no any issue of seizure or epilepsy. But Dr. Is giving me for other problem. My question is. Can I take ayurvedic medicine for hair loss treatment along with allopathy.
Sir my question is that I am suffered from a disease which is like a headache since 10 year I has eaten so many medicine but does not get me relief .this is like a one side headache this is starts from upper side of my right ear and sometime it occurs on upper side of my left ear .and my temporal parts gets completely heavy. I can not explain that how long this pain occur. So this is my requested that please give me. The suggestion to avoid this problem .sir really I doest able to concentrate on my. Study .I does not remember any thing .
HI, I am 24 years old and I have a small problem in my hand. It shivers if I hold some weight. Please suggest.
Sir mam I have a serious facial palsy and it will remain permanent bow should I live my life by having this type of face this is really troubling my face help me I am jusf 24 years old just .i will remain permanent sir help me .
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.