Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd.NaseemYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years, MY urine test report. Urine :104 mg and creatinine: 14, and doctors told me your kidney seems very small and weak and You have to replace. Is there any possible for strengthening of my existing kidney in any allopathic or homeopathic.
I am 20 years man and I have a huge hair fall I got bald head also I Am taking treatment also but no result observed. Is there any hope to re growth my hair or only hair plantation is the solution?
My friend's periods got delayed and during that she had unprotected sex. The periods were delayed for another 1 week and she took 2 pregnancy tests. She took Mifepristone - this is called the abortion pill or RU-486. Misoprostol and 3 other medicines. She puked once after the third pill among the five. Now the pregnancy test shows negative and still she has not got her periods.
I have a kidney stone on both side of 4 mm. Does it remove by itself or any other treatmentDoctor advise me to take veltam0. 4 tab.
I want to increase my hair volume. And I have black spots on my face, back and shoulder. Please Help.
Hi 23 years male I have problems in spine my l3l4l5s disk herniated Dr. suggest for surgery I don't want to go for surgery any chances r their to be normal. Pls I have completes of back pain and left leg pain my l5_is 8 mm.
How I whiten my hands because it does not match with my face colour plss tll me how I whiten my hands.
Hi sir or madam I am suffering form cracked nipple it will pain during feeding give solution for this problem.
My skin gradually black due to sun and water I use what's the reason and preventive measures like lotions etc.
I do not able to gain my weight till the age of 23 I have weight of only 44 kg which is very less for me with the height of 5.7" Can anyone help me to gain weight. Actually I eat too much but it can not help me to gain weight. Help me Please with detail. I am very thankful to you.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.