Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. KesharvariYour feedback matters!
I often listen music with ear phone. Sometimes I got some noise in my ear. I have this problem since 7 years. I already consulted doctor for this but cant find any solution. Please help me with this irritating noise in my ear.
Last week. I went for a shave. Since then I am having pain just under the nose. It feels like some pimple came under the razor. Since then. Its generating some kinda yellow fluid. And paining like ulcer. Please suggest something.
Hi Doctor, While fighting my sister punched my nose. Suddenly more amount of blood came from my nose. If I touch, its hurting me a lot. My nose becomes some what bigger. I there is any solution for that? Will it show any effect in future? Am I have to consult the doctor directly? Thanks in advance.
Sir I am suffering from sinusitis and I always suffer from sneezing and nose pain. so, what should I do sir.?
I am getting giddiness after right ear operation whether it is bppv or sponglities or due to gastric please give suggest
My age is 29, male.M a non vegetarian. After the meal or while taking my meal I feel a stomach forcefully pushes upwards and constipation, dryness in throat, watery of mouth ,Nausea .I always feel stomach as full .My stomach problem is so irritating that for this I can't take my problem I am taking antidepressant since 3 and 1/2 years .Due to panic disorder and anxiety .What is the actual cause of my stomach problem.
I' m 18 year old. And I have ent problem my problem that my bron of nose is not strait & I have problem to birthing air.
I have very bad habit of snoring that with loud sound, I am having sinuous problem and got operated, snoring problem starts after getting operated. I seriously want to stop this habit, please help me in detail.
I have pimples on face earlier I took medicine for that as it was not getting normal. And ear infection is a major problem and I can't sleep in ac it cause problem of sneeze. And height issue is also there.
My ears are ringing all the time, and when I get nervous or tense they get worse. How can I help this?
Dear Doctor I have problem of dizziness from 1 years I have consulted many doctors last year after undergoing coursers of different treatment this dizziness still existed I have consulted ENT .neurology .general physicians. Done all test MRI audio meter test EEG .vitamin A B D full body scan everything normal. When I am driving car if stop in signal then it's start spinning for 20 to 30 seconds after that I will be normal this episode happens once in 15 days if I am siting at home anywhere feel dizzy while walking after afternoon meal feel lots of dizzy head wight don't no loosing hope on my life after so much treatment still this problem please help me anyone.
The nose for sure must be one organ that most people are unhappy about. Almost everybody has a complaint about the way the nose looks sharp, rounded, blunt, too short, too long, the list can be quite long. Now everyone with these complaints has a reason to cheer and that reason is rhinoplasty. Corrections of the nasal shape or rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic procedures and is extremely common.
If you are unhappy with your nose, read on to know more and then decide if you want to go for it.
What is it?
It involves modifying the bones and the cartilage (in the upper and lower parts) of the nose to achieve desired and improved aesthetic results – narrowing it, heightening the bridge, refining the tip, removing bumps, etc. This correction is done either through an incision in the inside of the nose or the outside so that cartilage and bone can be manipulated to achieve the desired shape. Additional cartilage can be used either from the septum or the back of the ear or very rarely ribs to fill and make it longer.
There are some things to consider before going for a nose job
- Do it for the right reasons: Psychological disorders where people are obsessed with their appearance is not a reason for going under the knife. Then there will be another body part which is not perfect; it will just go on. A better-looking nose can definitely improve the appearance, but remember that perhaps that long pointed nose that you admire may not look good on your face.
- Set expectations: Talk to your surgeon about what will work best for you and have a detailed discussion. Else, you might have to go for a second surgery (what is known as secondary rhinoplasty, which is also quite common)! Remember that the result of the correction should be an improvement from what it was and not a perfect nose.
- Age: Skeletal development should be complete before going for a nose job. This means girls no younger than 17 to 18 and boys no younger than 18 should go for it. Although obsessing with looks starts quite young in life, wait for nature to run its complete course of growth before going for manual intervention.
- Cost: Done purely for cosmetic reasons, health insurance does not cover nose jobs, and prepare for the cost.
- Recovery: The first week after surgery, you would be using a nasal pack or a splint. There could also be facial swelling and discomfort and restrictions on going out in the sun, exercise, and contact sports. So, plan for it accordingly.
Have an open heart talk with your doctor about the entire procedure before going for it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.