Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh S AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I want to know the nutrients helpful for the patient of spinal TB. please help me out what should I do?
Hello doctor, I am 23 years lady from last week I am suffering from cold /cough. I took 6 azee tables 4 cetrizine 1 signoflam and 2 crocin since last week. Now my nose is block with cough, my head is heavy, slight irritation in throat and I feeling so much sleepy. Please suggest me medicine to overcome this situation and sleep and feel fresh. Thank you.
Hi Sir, left side of mouth ears paining very badly I showed to doctor they gave tablet and cream to apply in mouth can you give a remedy please.
My husband have issue during sex. His penis is not long standing in between sex. He was very depressed due to this for past 3 days. What could be the reason?
Im newly married guy, When I had intercourse with my wife for first time, then I got small wound on my foreskin. Did this cause any infection to me. Its hurting alot. Please help.
Hi I am 26 yrs old married woman. Mu pulse are above 130 since mid of june. I feel like I am shivering all the time. I got all the tests done but everything seems normal. I get panic attacks after a loud sudden sounds or noise. My left side if the body gets numb and I count move it for hours sometimes. What is the problem with me. Whom do I need to consult?
My father is 53 years old and has pain and swelling in his right ankle for last 4 months. He is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure problem for last 15 years. After consulting various doctors and physicians still his problem has not been diagnosed. Recently doctors advised him biopsy for his foot, which he undertook last week but still no problem has been diagnosed. Please advise what shall we do to solve his problem?
I and my gf had unprotected sex day after her last period. As I felt that I can ejaculate inside I removed my penis and after a minute of removing I ejaculated (but outside). I have read that fluids that is released before ejaculation contains sperm. I am not sure about pre ejaculation. Should I give her ipill or unwanted 72. It has been less than 48 hours.
I have been doing masturbation for over 10 years now. I feel the ejaculation is less than 20 seconds. I am still virgin and will be married in upcoming months. I am non smoker non drinker. Am I suffering from some kind of disorder. Do I need some supplements to replenish. My erection is good when I do not do masturbation for 2-3 days .
I am 32 year old. My problem is time period very short in bed time. Such like as premature ejaculate type. Please tell me how to control this problem.
Aside from good healthy habits like good diet and exercise, regularly undergo check ups. Check your blood pressure, cholesterol levels and thyroid function at least twice a year. If diagnosed early these disorders can be well controlled so that adverse events like a young heart attack or stroke can be prevented.
I am having hard thick stool since a week. Change in place is there. Also I am eating ladoo of ghee given to delivery patients as I had a miscarriage. No else change. The stool are so thick to pass that I need to exert pressure of abdomen to let it come out. Please guide. Water drinking is 5-6litres per day.
My stomach is making absurd sound and is not well may be due to my routine in which I have to be in sitting posture for about 10 to 11 hours please suggest some remedy.
Sir I have a cough problem the is so stkey and its like a gelly and it continue made in my short what can I do for it to over come this problem please suggest me something.
My heel of both feet Xray lateral view states I have "bilateral retro plantar calcaneal spur" Severe pain in both heels. Currently taking health viva calcium with vit d3 tablet once per day. Should it be taken for heel spur. My calcium level is normal but vitamin d3 is below normal. 11.3 only. What kind of slippers should be used to relieve pain.
Sir, I have a skin disease, that I got the disease before 2 years back and on that time I had a lot of itching's, but now that is completely gone but the black marks are not going yet please suggest me a exact solution. And I meet the some doctors and I took treatment also but that black marks are not going please suggest me the best solution sir.
I am suffering from anemia. How to get a solution.? Please help me as soon as possible. Suggest me if any pills or medicine for it.
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.